Software company LivePerson has announced the launch of LiveIntent to help brands detect, analyse, and resolve customer intents in real-time.
This latest evolution of LivePerson’s suite of Conversational AI services surfaces and measures intents — what customers want — instantly in brand-to-consumer conversations over SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, RCS, Apple Business Chat, and other popular messaging channels.
Powered by Natural Language Understanding, LiveIntent analyses conversations with bot and human agents as they happen, providing brands with unparalleled real-time insight into their customers’ intents.
LiveIntent is part of the industry-leading LiveEngage® platform for conversational commerce, which places messaging at the centre of the customer experience and replaces costly voice calls. Through LiveIntent, brands can:
- Identify and define a specific set of relevant intents to easily categorise the multitude of ways customers ask for what they want.
- Analyse bot and human agent conversations by intent in a real-time dashboard, with both topline insights and the ability to drill down into full conversation histories.
- Identify which intents to automate with LivePerson’s bot-building platform, Conversation Builder.
- Detect intents that are being incorrectly routed and enact new routing policies in concert with LivePerson’s Maven AI-powered routing solution.
“The faster you understand what your customers want from your brand, the faster you can meet their needs,” said LivePerson chief scientist Joe Bradley.
“This is not just another text analytics suite. LiveIntent is integrated into our conversational platform to allow you to take action immediately.”
LiveIntent’s advanced capabilities allow brands to optimise their operations on an intent-by-intent basis, including:
- Agent managers can spot intents that have low customer satisfaction and train agents on improved operating procedures.
- Bot builders can prioritise building automations that solve the most impactful points of customer interaction.
- Contact centre analysts can quickly recognise emerging issues from spikes in consumer messages and proactively deploy technicians to address them.
LivePerson offers a complete suite of conversational commerce services for enterprises, deployed at some of the world’s largest brands. Compared with traditional phone calls, messaging conversations increase customer satisfaction by 20 per cent, double agent efficiency, and cut labour cost per interaction in half.
Freedom Foods and 72andSunny Sydney have launched the first advertising campaign for Australia’s Own range of plant-based beverages. The campaign introduces a new visual world and identity for the brand and captures the healthy, positive feeling you get when spending time in nature and when consuming Australia’s Own certified-organic, plant-based beverages. As well as featuring […]
Nine creatives from APAC are among the 94 finalists from 27 countries in The One Club for Creativity’s prestigious Young Guns 19 competition, celebrating international creative professionals age 30 or younger. The finalists from APAC are: Hiu Ching Kung, graphic designer, Hong Kong Lam Ieong Kun, graphic designer, illustrator, indego design, Macau Raxenne Maniquiz, graphic designer, illustrator, Santa Maria (Philippines) Kiyotaka […]
OOH transit company Adflow has announced the success of the first phase of its regional expansion program. Adflow’s regional footprint has increased by 60 per cent to now include 65 regional locations. With 9.1 million people living regionally in Australia (growth of 1.1 per cent experienced in the 19/20 Financial year) and most regional centres […]
Freshworks, a leading software company, has started trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, marking an important milestone for the company. The company priced its IPO at US$36 per share (AU$49.76), raising about US$1 billion (AU$1.4B), resulting in a total market capitalisation of AU$13.7 billion (US$10B). Freshworks, which was founded in India, has strong roots […]
Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) is the biggest player in the holiday shopping game and Google’s most recent research suggests consumer interest for the peak sales season starts much earlier than retailers may realise. The pandemic has fundamentally changed buyer behaviour over peak sales season, with Google suggesting that global consumer interest in Black Friday […]