Make an impact at the Brag by running the end to end video production process
Who we are:
The Brag Media is a leading music and entertainment publisher that holds fervent conversations with over 2 million gen-z and millennials across our channels every month. We generate meaningful and engaging content for artists and brands every day.
About the role:
|As The Brag Media’s Video Producer, you will be managing and coordinating the Company’s growing video sector. This will see you actively participate in conversations around creative concepts for all video content (including brand funded) and help bring these creative concepts to life. In ensuring that all content meets deadlines and is executed at a high standard, you will be the main point of contact for the end to end video production process.|
A few day-to-day duties include:
- Manage and coordinate the end to end video production process which includes preparing and distributing video briefs internally and to external suppliers, overseeing the production process and final delivery, revisions and publishing of approved content.
- Manage workload across the internal team and outsource accordingly based on team capacity
- When necessary, assist the team by taking on video creation tasks which may include produce, film, direct and edit footage from on and offsite shoots
- Oversee video performance and proactively provide guidance to the team to grow our Company’s audience
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in video production
- Video editing and camera work experience
- 1 year + project management experience in a similar field
- Complimentary lunches made fresh in-house daily
- Free street parking
- Travel budget
- Invaluable mentoring and growth opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive team you can count on
- Regular freebie tix for local and international gigs
What are you waiting for? If this role is perfect for YOU then apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of applying.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Type
For further information
- Ally De Nicola