Diginostic develops preventative health-related screening apps and technology solutions for use by organisations and medical professionals to deliver better health outcomes.
Diginostic is an Australian owned and operated company, part of the Convenience Advertising group, that has recently been established to capitalise on the global growth of technology styled health prevention interventions.
Diginosic plans to exploit preventative health solutions that address anxiety, stress, depression, workplace trauma and accident, post traumatic growth, mental health, mindfullness and wellness. We have acquired digital applications, health screens, and collaborative partnerships that focus on the identification, development and facilitation of individual and population health reductions in chronic preventable diseases including: mental health, sleep disorders, obesity, tobacco, alcohol and drug harms, Type 2 Diabetes, blood pressure, fatigue, as well as other life stages.
Reporting to the Founder, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Manager to join a fun, friendly and motivated team. They will be responsible for management of client deliverables and their workflow ensuring the timely and quality delivery of projects and client requirements to budget.
- Prepare return briefs, estimates and quotes in response to design briefs provided by the clients;
- Set delivery time-frames and deadlines with project team and client to ensure the products are sent out on time and meet customer requirements;
- Schedule and track work hours quoted & completed against quoted project timelines. An understanding of time and task management applications is critical;
- Select and appoint project team members and provide them with clear terms of reference including targets to be met and resources to be allocated;
- Select and manage outsourced suppliers as required, including setting performance standards and expectations; and
- Financial management including, project costing, forecasting, invoicing & reporting.
Our preferred candidate has at least 3 years experience in traffic, studio or digital design management, ideally working within the digital space in media, technology development or advertising and will be results focused and self-motivated. They will have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, be co-designed focused, work well in a team environment and provide leadership. Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline would be highly regarded.
- Job Type
- 75,000 - 85,000
For further information
- Tony Perkin
- 0415 527 788