We’re looking for a multi-talented, highly organised and scheduling-obsessed agency engine master who will be responsible for wrangling and driving the workflow of all creative and production projects that come through the door.
Taboo is an advertising agency for a world that hates advertising, based in Cremorne in Melbourne. We’re a tight-knit team with a closely guarded culture. We love what we do, the clients we do it for and particularly the team we do it with, so we treat every hire with great care; this one is no exception.
About the role:
Traffic Managers are like legs. You don’t how much you need ‘em until they fall off and you’ve collapsed in a horrifically disorganised, unscheduled mess. Which is why we’re on the hunt for a new set of highly-organised legs. We’re looking for a multi-talented, highly organised and scheduling-obsessed agency engine master who will be responsible for wrangling and driving the workflow of all creative and production projects that come through the door.
Our dearly beloved Traffic Manager has recently decided to become a full-time energy healer, so whilst her feet are small, she leaves big shoes to fill.
Core job responsibilities:
- The allocation, scheduling and management of all creative and production briefs with relevant agency teams.
- Management of the workflow of the agency as a whole, balancing the needs of the creative, account service, suits and production teams so that projects move through the agency in an efficient and appropriate way, allowing everyone to their best work.
- Allocate the right people to the right briefs – for both creative and production projects.
- Manage all agency resource platforms, including float, Trello and Slack.
- Schedule all meetings relating to internal creative development and production, including briefings, creative reviews and presentation run-throughs.
- Identify any resourcing issues and problem solve with senior management.
- Continuously look for ways the agency can run more efficiently and peacefully as workloads increase and teams grow.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in a creative environment, preferably a creative, design or production agency.
- Have a solid understanding of creative development and production processes, or a willingness to learn
- Highly developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience managing people and teams
- Proficiency in online briefing and workflow systems, ideally Float and Slack.
Please note: We know experienced Traffic Managers aren’t the easiest people to find. So, if you believe you have what it takes to be a Traffic Manager but have never been one before, we’d still like to hear from you.
We believe our work and conduct should create a positive impact.
We ask that all members of our team conduct themselves in a way that contributes to the safety, wellbeing and happiness of Taboo’s stakeholders (including, but not limited to, the Taboo team, our ecological environment and the communities in which we work and reside).
We ask that all our employees comply with the following environmental practices:
- Limit all air and road travel to what is strictly necessary
- Avoid, at all costs, to use single-use materials like take-away coffee cups or plastic bags – and take advantage of the reusable cups, tote bags and reusable bags we have on hand in the office
- Limit showers taken at the office to 10 minutes or less, and never leave the faucet on unnecessarily
- Never leave lights, air con, computers or monitors on when not in use – and report on the Energy Police form whenever someone else has left them on
- Dispose of waste responsibly – that means cleaning food scraps from recyclable materials and disposing of them in the recycling bin; all non-recyclable material goes right next to it in the garbage bin
- Partake in our Into the Grounds initiative and taking home coffee waste for regenerative use! Our goal is to eliminate the irresponsible disposal of all coffee waste.
We ask that all our employees comply with the following community service requirements:
- You have 3 working days (22.8 hours) worth of Community Service Leave – take advantage of them! For us to reach our Community Service Head Hour goals, every employee must put in at least 17 hours of Community Service.
- We are considerate of how we conduct ourselves in the office, with our clients, through our work, and with our audience and the broader community. We disapprove of any discriminatory or exclusive behaviour. This is outlined in more detail in our Code of Ethics.
Your compliance with the above will be reviewed during your annual performance review.
Please contact email@example.com should you be interested in applying.
- Job Type
- Upon request
For further information
- Matilda Hobba
- 03 8840 0842