A unique opportunity to bring your experience gained in sales administration or agency trading to join a global 1 out-of-home advertising company!
JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
We are looking for our next talented Trading & Inventory Executive, to support our Strategic Revenue Manager in managing day to day trading and pricing approvals, this opportunity works closely with our sales team ensuring compliance with pricing frameworks and effective inventory utilisation.
The Out-of-Home industry is rapidly growing, this is a great opportunity to work for the global leader in Out-of-Home advertising solutions and to work alongside a team of like-minded, high performing individuals.
- Assist in the management of day to day Trading/ Pricing Approvals, including review of advertising proposals to ensure compliance with trading / pricing guidelines
- Ensure optimised asset selection is included in advertising proposals and provide guidance to sales teams where improvements are required
- Assist in regular reporting and review of all special contracts (Barter, Contra, Charity etc) and ensure compliance with business rules
- In partnership with the Strategic Revenue Manager and the Pricing & Yield Manger, proactively identify strategic, tactical opportunities to maximise revenue and utilise inventory across the portfolio
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll have a minimum of 2+ years’ work experience in sales, sales administration, agency trading or implantation, business analytics or related field. In additional to holding a tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business, Marketing or another related field, you will have;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail & commitment to quality
- Intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint
- Confidence in dealing under high pressure with staff across multiple departments
- A positive attitude
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. As the global leader in Out-of-Home advertising solutions you will be working with a team of like-minded, high performing individuals.
Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and staff retention ensures that staff skills and capabilities are maintained at the highest levels. Working together as a team, we inspire and motivate each other. We act and think like leaders, always seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Job Type
For further information
- Mackenzie Price