Obsessed with TikTok? Make it your living. Come join us as our next (and maybe Australia's first) dedicated TikTok Producer.
Social Media and Content communications agency, We The People, is looking for an enthusiastic TikTok Producer to join our growing team in Melbourne.
At We The People, we believe modern brands need to be great storytellers to effectively communicate with today’s digital natives. We partner with leading and upcoming brands to help them tell stories that drive business results.
We’re looking for diverse minds to join us on our mission to make brands great storytellers on TikTok.
About the Role
As a TikTok Producer, you’ll be working to make our client partner’s standout on TikTok. Through leading strategy, content creation, planning and creative ideation – you’ll become a master of the ‘For You’ feed. You’ll work both independently and alongside our broader creative team to implement a channel strategy for TikTok that delivers on our client’s commercial and communications objectives. You’ll be responsible for conceptualising, planning, capturing and editing bespoke TikTok content from brief through to final delivery. You’ll be a channel expert on TikTok, identifying trends and changes to user preferences on TikTok as they happen.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Leading the planning, creation and implementation of branded TikTok content, both paid and organic, for client partners.
- Developing an on-brand content strategy for our client partners on TikTok, as aligned with a master brand platform and social media strategy.
- Ideating on-brand TikTok video content; developing scripts and concepts to be captured, as aligned with the brand’s TikTok strategy.
- Organising TikTok shoots, including the organisation of talent and location, with the support of other agency staff.
- Capturing and editing TikTok content both in-app and on Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Engaging the client to demonstrate how tactical content aligns with strategy and gather active feedback.
- Developing performance reports to share internally and with our client partners to shape future optimisation of content.
- The ‘channel expert’ on TikTok within our agency team.
You’ll be bringing to the table…
- Experience creating engaging video content that stops thumbs from scrolling.
- An understanding of TikTok, the community and the ‘For You’ algorithm.
- High proficiency in video editing using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro.
- A curious mind ready to contribute scroll stopping TikTok and video ideas.
- Confidence to lead video shoots and capture video content with short production timelines.
- Experience in Sound Design, including the ability to develop or mix basic custom soundtracks, will be viewed favourably.
- A passion for creativity, coming up with new visual concepts and ideas.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure tasks are completed on tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills to confidently share ideas and present work to other team members and clients.
What we offer you…
- A fun and energetic workplace full of passionate, creative people.
- Based in our South Melbourne office complete with breakfast, all the coffee you can drink, beer on-tap and table tennis (if that’s your thing)!
- Flexible working arrangements, we’re not just about the 9 – 5 and offer flexibility in the ways we work.
- Opportunity to grow your career through professional development and upskill opportunities at We The People.
- The chance to lead the way in our growing team.
This is initially a part-time role (3-days per week), with the opportunity to continue on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, sharing your resume and links to a portfolio of TikTok and/or video content that you’ve personally captured, produced or edited.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Please Note: To be considered for this role, you must be based in Melbourne and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Job Type
- 60,000-70,000 pro-rata