A perfect opportunity for someone who understand social media best practice with a media buying/planning background and a creative lean!
Do you live and breathe Social?! L&A is on the hunt for a passionate Social Media Strategist to head up the Social Strategy for one of our key clients! You’ll be working alongside a talented team to develop best in class social executions, driving innovation, and socially driven ideas. The client is a leading retailer and you will have the opportunity to develop work you are truly proud of!
At L&A, we’re values driven, growth-minded, solutions-focused, and strive to leave the community around us better than we found it. We are a collaborative, flexible environment that values inclusivity, huge ideas, and making awesome social content for incredible brands.
- 2+ years in a similar role
- In depth social media channel and placement strategy expertise
- Hands on experience with all elements of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging social channels, and an in depth knowledge of best practise across them including content placements & opportunities
- Client-facing experience, including experience working on a large key client or portfolio
- Experience digesting client briefs and responding with strategic media plans
- Ability to create social media strategies that make the most impact
- Knowledge in dissecting and responding to a brief in a high level strategic manner
- Organisational & multitasking skills
- Experience growing clients and portfolios through pitching, negotiation, and recommendations
- An ability to work optimally both independently and collaboratively
- Social media Planning, Buying and Creative Strategy accreditations welcomed
We’re passionate about L&A being the best place to work. We were finalists in the 2020 B&T People & Culture Award and are the #1 independent agency on AFR’s Best Places To Work list! We were also recently listed #3 on the WRK+ Best Places To Work List! The perks of joining us include:
- A flex working environment with flexibility on where and when you work
- Access to our internal professional and personal development program, L&A Thrive
- Quarterly bonus incentive for hitting target, including a non-profit donation that we make as a team as part of L&A Philanthropy
- Friday drinks, monthly learning events, quarterly celebrations, & awesome holiday celebrations Mental wellness subsidy for therapy or counselling
- Birthday time off
- L&A’s subsidised education program
To apply please share your resume and a covering letter that explains why the thought of working at L&A makes your heart sing, what your salary expectations are, and brands you admire on social for their innovation & bravery!
- Job Type
For further information
- Caitlin Gregory-Layman