Consider yourself a Social Media whiz? Do you live and breathe all things Digital? We are looking for an organic-native with a strategic marketing side, who can help us take Compass' digital offering to the next level.
COMPASS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER:
Compass Studio is looking for a super-talented Social Media Manager to join our team. In this position you’ll be helping us develop, create and manage a wide range of social media accounts on behalf of both Compass, and our ever-growing portfolio of brands. This will include social media management & implementation, copywriting across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs and EDMs) and community management across all accounts.
You should have a strong visual aesthetic, way with words and an eye for detail. You will be our in-house social media guru, and we’ll look to you to inform our strategy across all things online.
We want to work with someone who is knowledgeable on all things social, switched-on, efficient, and always striving for better results for our clients. Previous agency experience is desirable, as this is a fast-moving role and requires someone highly organised with great communication.
We are always looking for people who we can learn from as we (both as individuals and as a company) want to be continually developing.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to play a strong part in the growth of a new and unique marketing brand, with the chance to rapidly grow in your career in digital marketing.
- Community Management; ability to act on behalf of multiple brands in the relevant tone-of-voice, in a timely and authentic way.
- Schedule creation; development and implementation of social media strategies and schedules to align with our clients marketing objectives across multiple platforms – inc. image selection, copy and creation of assets where necessary.
- EDM & database growth; build client EDM’s and facilitate the execution based on best-practice and performance based analytics (ie. timing, headlines, image selection etc).
- Account Management; day-to-day management of clients to ensure that we are continuing refining and exceeding expectations.
- Reporting and Analytics; ability to create weekly and monthly reports for both internal and external stakeholders in a way that is both digestible, shows success and the willingness to refine approach to proactively strive for best results.
- Expertise; comfortable with suggesting a new strategy or technological approach with both existing and new clients, as well as a passion and genuine interest in the digital, content and marketing industry developments.
- Ability to inform the conversation with the team about industry innovation and best practice in the space.
- Good vibes, passionate, values-driven and collaborative thinker!
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Agency experience will be highly regarded here.
- A proven ability to write copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. Outdoor, business and ethical experience is a plus.
- Relevant examples of a sound knowledge of social media platforms, either personally or on behalf of a brand.
- Relevant examples of recent work with Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign either personally or on behalf of client of brand.
- Experience (or a solid understanding) in a range of digital content tools including; SkedSocial, Gleam, Plann, etc.
- A solid grasp of measurement and the ability to adjust strategies based on analytics.
- Basic understanding of CMS e.g. WordPress, Wix, Squarespace etc.
- Highly competent abilities in Campaign Monitor, MailChimp and eDM software.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multi-task.
COMPASS – WHO WE ARE?
Compass is a boutique marketing and PR consultancy that is trying to do things differently. We only work with brands we love, we value the lifestyle that allows us to be passionate about those brands and ultimately, we want to do good work for brands that do good in the world.
Specialising in conscious-brands, we represent a host of environmentally sustainable, ethically-conscious and all round’ awesome brands.
We want people who love our brands, who are natural advocates, and will go above and beyond to ensure that our clients get the best possible results in market.
In return, we offer flexible working conditions, the ability to take ownership of your role within the business and its direction, and to join a company that is truly valuing the contribution that we as marketers can make to the world.
Check us out here:
- Job Type
- $55,000 - $75,000
For further information
- Natalie Dean-Weymark