Opportunity to join a vibrant creative agency within a social media (community management role) work on fantastic brands! Award winning creative agency with a fantastic team culture Great open plan, warehouse style office in Surry Hills Drive the social media/community management element of campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly focused and driven Account Executive / Community Manager to join one of Australia’s most successful independent creative agencies. This is a unique hybrid role working across integrated campaigns as well as social and digital-focused projects, reporting directly to the Account Director and Digital Director. This role is suited to someone who is seeking to grow into an Account Management role (with Digital and Social focus) and beyond. You will be working across a range of Australia’s most loved brands, with a particular focus on food and beverage.
- Assist in setting, planning and implementing social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Project management of the monthly creative content process, from ideation through to client approval and scheduling.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in user engagement and creative performance.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, and educate non-digital stakeholders on how these affect activity and performance.
- Assist with the monthly Social Media reporting and client competitive analysis
- Support the Account Director in delivery and implementation of integrated campaigns across a range of channels including TV, video, digital, radio, OOH and print.
- Excellent organisational skills: You need to be highly organised to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard whilst keeping all parties updated and ensuring project administration and billing is completed
- Stakeholder management: You need to be able to effectively and confidently communicate with internal and external parties, including clients.
- Multitasking: You need to be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders, so you need to be able to prioritise tasks and stay calm under pressure
- Creativity: You need to be curious and creative when it comes to the online world and proactive in assisting the creative department in making the most of Social Media and Digital
- Social Media savvy: We want to see a keen passion for Social Media, plus a willingness to work with and learn about more traditional channels (TV, print etc).
1-2 years of previous experience in either Account Management or Social Media Management. Previous agency or consulting experience preferred.
- Job Type
For further information
- Brianna Paton