Have a knack of creating great social media content? We want you to join our growing team as a Social Media Content Producer.
Social Media and Content communications agency, We The People, is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Content Producer to join their growing team in either Melbourne or Sydney.
At We The People, we believe modern brands need to be great storytellers to effectively communicate with today’s digital natives. We partner with leading and upcoming brands to help them tell stories that drive business results.
About the Role
As a Social Media Content Producer, you’ll directly lead strategy and content creation on key client accounts. You’ll be responsible for telling interesting and engaging stories across various social media platforms. Working both independently and with other team members, you’ll be up for a creative challenge and have a keen eye for new, emerging social media trends.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Working across several brands to develop social media content aligned with the brand’s social media strategy.
- Developing strategies and tactics to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives through social media.
- Engaging with our clients in the course of the development, delivery and optimisation of social media strategy.
- Leveraging social media advertising platforms to plan, action and review campaign performance.
You’ll be bringing to the table…
- 1-3 years of social media marketing and/or content creation experience.
- Experience developing social media strategy, content and copywriting.
- Experience using Photoshop or Sketch to create social media content.
- A passion for creativity and coming up with new content ideas.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills to confidently share ideas and present work to other team members and clients.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure tasks are completed on tight deadlines.
- A proactive approach to work and delivering great results for clients.
- An enthusiastic attitude to creative challenges and tight deadlines.
- Previous experience with Financial Services brands is a bonus.
What we offer you…
- A fun and energetic workplace culture full of passionate, creative people.
- Flexible working arrangements; we’re not just about the 9 – 5 and offer flexibility in the ways we work.
- Opportunity to grow your career through professional development and upskill opportunities at We The People.
How to Apply
To apply, please email us your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: To be considered for this role, you must be based in Melbourne or Sydney and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Job Type
- 55,000 - 65,000 depending on experience