Obsessed with your News Feed? Come tell scroll stopping stories as our newest Social Media Content Producer.
Social Media and Content communications agency, We The People, is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Content Producer to join our growing team in Melbourne.
At We The People, we believe modern brands need to be great storytellers to effectively communicate with today’s digital natives. We partner with leading and upcoming brands to help them tell stories that drive business results.
We’re looking for diverse minds to join us on our mission to make brands great storytellers.
About the Role
As a Social Media Content Producer, you’ll directly lead strategy and content creation on key client accounts across Finance, Higher Education, FMCG and Hospitality. You’ll be responsible for telling interesting and engaging stories across various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok. Working both independently and with other team members, you’ll be up for a creative challenge and have a keen eye for new, emerging social media trends.
In this role, you’ll be…
- Working across several brands to develop social media content aligned with the brand’s social media strategy.
- Developing strategies and tactics to help our clients achieve their commercial objectives through social media.
- Engaging with our clients in the course of the development, delivery and optimisation of social media strategy and content.
- Leveraging social media advertising platforms such as Facebook Business Manager and TikTok Ads to plan, action and review campaign performance.
- Running meetings, participating in discussions and presenting your ideas to clients and other team members.
You’ll be bringing to the table…
- 2-3 years of social media marketing and/or content creation experience.
- Experience developing social media strategy, content and copywriting.
- Experience running social media accounts for brands.
- The ability to create engaging visual social media assets, using either Photoshop or Sketch.
- A passion for creativity and coming up with new content ideas.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills to confidently share ideas and present work to other team members and clients.
- Strong organisational skills to ensure tasks are completed on tight deadlines.
- A proactive approach to work and delivering great results for clients.
- An enthusiastic attitude to creative challenges and tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in an agency environment and working with Financial Services brands will be viewed favourably.
What we offer you…
- A fun and energetic workplace full of passionate, creative people.
- Based in our South Melbourne office complete with complimentary breakfast, all the coffee you can drink, beer on-tap and table tennis (if that’s your thing)!
- Flexible working arrangements; we’re not just about the 9 – 5 and offer flexibility in the ways we work.
- Opportunity to grow your career through professional development and upskill opportunities at We The People.
- The chance to lead the way in our growing team.
How to Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com and share with us your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for this position.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: To be considered for this role, you must be based in Melbourne and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Job Type