Develop, manage and execute our global social media and influencer strategy across multiple markets and deliver an engaging and consistent global social footprint for the Love to Dream brand.
The role outcomes:
This role sits within our Brand, Campaign and Socialt team with a primary focus on the development of social media and influencer communication strategy through to the execution of compelling social content that drives brand and customer engagement across key global markets including Australia, Europe, UK and potentially USA. The role will be responsible for developing and creating a “family of influencers” globally to drive brand awareness in both new, emerging and established markets and aligning messaging to both key brand communication pillars and a global campaign calendar of key initiatives. The role equally spans social media, across multiple channels and the development and execution of a communication and content programme in each market to align with overarching brand strategy.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with strong brand, communication, execution and analytical skills. This role will be the foundation of Love to Dream’s social media presence globally and will require lots of energy and passion.
- Create, develop and deliver a global influencer programme, potentially initially involving agency management. Specifically develop communication strategy, identify right type of influencers, develop and leverage longer term relationships – key is to deliver a longer term programme that delivers against brand strategy.
- Develop and maintain social media programmes in all markets, generate content and execute.
- Liaise and work closely with other campaign team members to ensure holistic and integrated approach to campaigns and messaging across all our channels.
- Set KPIs and metrics for activities, measure, track and continuously optimise. Reporting visibility, creation of dashboards.
- Explore opportunities for scaling activities and investigate how to expand reach and our social footprint in a cost and resource effective way.
- Brief internal and external resources for content and communication materials for social media channels.
- Further develop new social influencer and partner initiatives.
- Potential to expand the team in the future and mentor, coach up and coming employee talent
- 4+ years experience specifically in influencer/social media and a very solid understanding of how content works across different platforms
- Campaign management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with all social media platforms including scheduling tools and analytics.
- The ability to liaise with internal teams for creation and output of content
- Job Type
For further information
- Sophie Challenor