We’re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented high-achiever who loves social media and client management, to run award winning agency's top Client.
It’s an exciting time at True Sydney. Due to some recent client wins and rapid employee growth, we’re looking for a Social Media expert to join our world-class Customer Experience team.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented high-achiever who loves social media and client management. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this is a critical role to the continued success at True Sydney. In fact, you’ll be running our top client. No pressure!
In all honesty, we don’t care about your brand or agency experience. Sure, it would be nice if you’ve worked with clients in the pet care category, but the most important thing – something we know we can’t teach you – is that you’re wildly passionate about what you do.
This is the type of person we’re looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience in a client-facing social media marketing role
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer experience/account management role
- Thrives in client-facing situations and roles, having demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain exceptional client relationships at all levels
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing, leading campaigns from brief response through to performance analysis
- Confidence in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal teams. In fact, the ability to work collaboratively with a broader team (creative, social & strategy) to align campaigns and promotions is a must
- The ability to attend meetings, document discussions that take place, and disseminating that information quickly is crucial
- A passion for identifying opportunities to extend campaigns beyond just the briefed formats
- A love of numbers, quoting new projects and setting up jobs in the agency’s internal systems
- Advanced written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable managing a small team with empathy and respect
- Demonstrated ability to deliver timely solutions and develop strong relationships with different levels of staff and senior management across the organisation
About True: We grow companies and do good in the world by telling crazy-powerful stories. And those stories help us win cool awards like the 2019 B&T Award for Best Digital Campaign.
Remuneration: $90,000 to $110,000 (9.5% Superannuation included).
Sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now by emailing Renee O’Flaherty via email@example.com with your CV.
In the body of your email, please state:
- How many years’ experience you have working in Social Media
- How many years’ experience you have working in a Client facing role in which you were responsible for presenting and note taking during meetings, creating and delivering project scopes and timelines
- Job Type
- $90,000 - $110,000
For further information
- Renee O'Flaherty