An Account Manager at L&A Social is a dynamic role with amazing opportunities for leadership, growth & development, and working on incredible household brand names.
Are you growth-minded, social media obsessed, values driven, and ready for your next adventure?! We’re Australia’s fastest growing social media agency, close-knit dynamic team, and AFR’s Best Place to Work, and we want to grow with you!
Our mission is to create a positive impact on the world around us by connecting people, brands & innovation, and always leaving things better than we found them, and we need you to get there!
This Account Manager role sees you working directly with key agency clients and leading a dynamic team to achieve and create elevated, awesome, noise-worthy social media for your clients while playing an active role in business decisions, company success, and agency leadership.
We’d love for you to have these experiences and attributes:
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong understanding and passion for social media that you translate directly to your client and team members
- Ability to ideate, strategise, and understand what direction to take your client’s social media presence
- A natural ability to multitask & project manage
- The ability to analyse & optimise your clients’ results and work to create and hit goals and targets
- High level experience with Facebook Ads Manager & paid social
- Personal passion for growth and development!
- Strong communication skills
L&A is an extremely rewarding and thriving workplace, passionate about being the best place to work. We were shortlisted for the B&T People and Culture award, ranked #1 independent agency on the AFR Best Places To Work List, and #3 on the WRK+ Best Palaces To Work List this year! We’re values and mission driven and when you join L&A you also join our community initiative program and help a team-chosen cause thrive each quarter with time and donations. We’re a team led organisation and your decisions and opinions will help drive our direction and growth.
Joining us also means access to awesome benefits including:
- Personal & professional development programs including one on one mentoring, education sessions, and dedicated growth pathways
- Access to L&A Academy social media training
- Fully flexible working conditions
- Subscriptions to Headspace, Calm & mental health subsidies
- Access to L&A’s financial quarterly rewards program
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Subsidised wellness activities including membership to the L&Akers (our championship-winning basketball team!) and fortnightly boxing classes
- Making an impact in the community with our L&A Philanthropy charitable initiatives
- Time off on your birthday
- And of course the usual fully stocked bar, lunches, and loads of fun team events!
To apply please share your resume and a cover letter and include why you feel you would be an awesome fit for this role at L&A, what your salary expectations are, your experience working in a leadership capacity, and what gets you out of bed in the morning!
- Job Type
For further information
- Caitlin Gregory-Layman