Managing the social accounts for some of Australia’s biggest brands across a range of industries, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading-edge product.
PHD Media, Employer of Choice 2020
PHD is synonymous with planning excellence and innovation as we strive to always Find a Better Way for our clients. With best in breed technology at your fingertips, ‘Source’ our globally collaborative planning tool will allow you to take your planning skills to the next level and produce campaigns anchored in marketing science, effectiveness and genuine consumer insight.
Whilst the core of our business is traditional media, we have an amazing “PHD Content” team who manage everything else from content partnerships, social campaigns, innovative media solutions and everything from AR/VR to Chatbots and everything in between
As the Social Manager, you are responsible for implementing a world class social product. You will do this by ensuring clients always receive a high-quality product experience, efficient delivery, and an automation of process. Managing the social accounts for some of Australia’s biggest brands across a range of industries, you will constantly push for better client results and a leading-edge product. You will ensure clients receive a streamlined and coordinated social product, by working closely with the relevant business teams when needed.
Your day to day
- Adhere to the team’s unified product approach, methodology, marketing collateral and training
- Manage your team’s social product including implementation, quality of outputs, reporting and the day to day invoicing and billing
- Develop, support and motivate Executives and Assistants where applicable.
- Manage resources within your team to maximise productivity and deliver on client objectives.
- Contribute to pitches, proposals, case studies & knowledge sharing sessions as needed
- Work alongside PHD teams managing other channel activity including programmatic and digital
- Drive the ongoing delivery of social and content strategy and playbook development
- You will be providing a level of ‘social media’ knowledge in the areas of community management, content creation, social seeding, community building, influencer outreach, creative and social media planning
- Create and maintain content monthly calendars across major social platforms.
- Copywriting for monthly calendars
- Surface new ad format and first to market opportunities
- Develop, support and motivate Executives and Assistants where applicable
Who are you?
- You’re a social expert with a solid understanding of the social media landscape, passionate about what you do and able to effect campaigns at every level
- You’re diligent, you’ve got amazing attention to detail and have experience in the costing and project management of jobs
- You’re ambitious and can see the opportunity to grow/pitch for new business opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills – being able to both interpret and convey information in a clear, concise way. All stakeholders are provided with the information they need to move forward in a timely manner. Communication is equally effective over all platforms and situations e.g. location, culture, written, and verbal.
- You’re aware of own strengths and developmental areas. Can utilise individuals’ strengths and manage weaknesses within the team. Understands how their own behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and actions impact others and uses this to engage in a positive and constructive way
Why PHD and who are we?
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency, a vital part of the Omnicom Media Group and Australia’s fastest growing media network. Today, we are one of the most acclaimed media and communications agency networks globally and locally, here in Australia, we are recognised as an Employer of Choice as well as Australia’s 2nd most innovative company by the Australian Financial Review.
Built on a culture of creativity and innovation, PHD substantially invests in its people and culture to generate a unique, energetic and collaborating working environment that inspires.
If you are interested in finding our more about this opportunity and any others open across the business, please apply with an up to date version of your resume or email email@example.com
- Job Type
- To be discussed