Are you an experienced and driven SEO strategist? How about an opportunity to join Australia's largest digital performance agency?
This is an exciting opportunity to help build and lead our new SEO team in Melbourne, as we expand outside of our growing Sydney office. The team will be supported by our existing SEO team, including regular interface with the wider team and business leaders.
Hello, we’re Sparro. We Expect More, and so do our clients. We don’t stay in our lane – we do what it takes to deliver more value and innovation.
We’re an ambitious, progressive and down to earth bunch who love what we do and value our inclusive, supportive culture. We’re proud to be the 2020 B&T People and Culture Award winner (under 100 employees).
Over the last 7 years, we’ve loved working with some of Australia’s biggest brands to drive change and exceptional growth through performance digital marketing. Our client list includes some of Australia’s leading retailers and corporates, many with 5+ years of tenure.
We’re now looking for a SEO Team Lead in Melbourne. Could it be you?
You’ll act as a lead, mentor and strategist for all SEO marketing activity across the business.
You’re an innovator, always seeking to outperform the market and develop automation, ideas and strategies that can be propagated across the business. You move fast; engage and empower the team around you to get stuff done; and you’re not afraid to dive right in and solve challenges by rolling up your sleeves.
This role offers huge scope to impact the future of Sparro, including our diversification and growth.
About the role
- Develop new and existing client pitches, including undertaking research to identify client opportunities.
- Plan, develop and organise SEO campaigns in line with client objectives.
- Analyse and develop learnings from consumer data including onsite engagement, keyword trends, and paid advertising data.
- Liaise with key SEO clients at a senior level on a day to day basis.
- Manage internal processes, staff time management and implementation of account strategies.
- Develop the internal team through one on one and group mentoring, training sessions and client brainstorms.
- Establish and implement the strategic direction for SEO clients.
- Identify and support the growth of new leaders.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement across all work processes.
- Contribute to new staff hires.
- Champion Sparro values in all practices and communication
- 5+ years in the SEO industry.
- Effective client, stakeholder and staff management.
- A senior level ability to plan, strategise, and mobilise a team.
- A confident and considered approach to problem solving.
- Strong experience in implementing SEO processes and tactics
What to expect
— Digital Experts
The teams around the SEO Lead are highly-skilled, hands-on experts that love getting it done.
Nothing is too hard or ambitious.
The business partners are hands-on in the business looking for trusted advisors to help us seize the major opportunity ahead of us.
We’re looking to build a physical presence in Melbourne and you will be a key part of that process.
— Happy Clients
We do great work for amazing clients and we’re known for it.
Great partnerships mean we’ve got the support and opportunity to innovate, diversify and test.
We love celebrating our successes, each other and the industry. Day to day, we work hard and smart, but there’s no overtime, ever.
We offer flexible working arrangements and an inclusive workplace culture that allows staff to genuinely love their job.
- Job Type
For further information
- Cynthia Harris
- 0432 044 527