Are you a driven SEO strategist who lives for results, loves to drive change and expects only the best? Want to be a key member of our new SEO team in Melbourne?
This is an exciting opportunity to help build and lead our new SEO team in Melbourne, as we expand outside of our growing Sydney office. The team will be supported by our existing SEO team, including regular interface with the wider team and business leaders.
Hello, we’re Sparro. We Expect More, and so do our clients. We don’t stay in our lane – we do what it takes to deliver more value and innovation.
We’re an ambitious, progressive and down to earth bunch who love what we do and value our inclusive, supportive culture. We’re proud to be the 2020 B&T People and Culture Award winner (under 100 employees).
Over the last 7 years, we’ve loved working with some of Australia’s biggest brands to drive change and exceptional growth through performance digital marketing. Our client list includes some of Australia’s leading retailers and corporates, many with 5+ years of tenure.
We’re now looking for a SEO Specialist in Melbourne. Could it be you?
As a highly-organised strategic thinker, you’ll develop and implement innovative SEO solutions and independently and service clients directly, supported by the cluster lead.
About the role
- Successfully manage relationships with new and existing clients on a day to day basis.
- Develop and manage client projects, working with various internal and external stakeholders to implement tracking, attribution, reporting and campaign solutions.
- Prepare and present client reporting; identifying and communicating new opportunities, value delivered, and strategic direction.
- Train and develop skills of junior team members, supported by the cluster lead.
- Promote the Sparro values and culture.
- 3-4 years’ experience in SEO
- Effective client, stakeholder and staff management.
- An advanced ability to independently plan, strategise, and mobilise to achieve a project.
- A confident and considered approach to problem solving and project management.
- High-level skills in digital channels, tactics and strategy.
What to expect
— Digital Training
Senior leaders and business partners support all team members on hands-on learning through workshops, formal training, and external training.
We’re always learning, sharing and growing together.
— Mentoring + Support
The SEO Specialist will work in a cluster, with regular mentoring sessions from their Team Lead and other senior leaders.
We value our inclusive and supportive culture where all ideas and input matter – regardless of experience or titles.
— Career Pathways
We’re looking to develop our digital marketers to be the next leaders in our industry, and in our business.
We have a transparent direction for our business and clear pathways for all staff; supported by regular reviews and personal development.
We love celebrating our successes, each other and the industry. Day to day, we work hard and smart, but there’s no overtime, ever.
We offer flexible working arrangements and an inclusive workplace culture that allows staff to genuinely love their job.
- Job Type
For further information
- Cynthia Harris
- 0432 044 527