Fantastic team environment in a growing company where you can use your creativity across multiple brands, hone your design skills and grow as a designer.
The GTC Legal Group is a Brisbane-based national group of companies changing the way legal services are provided in Australia.
Connecting clients who need lawyers with the right lawyer for the job is one of the most important and rewarding services we provide. We have over 80,000 legal enquiries to our GTC Legal Hotline every year, and some of the questions we hear the most are: “Do I need a lawyer?” If so, what kind?” Where do I find one that’s available?” “How do I know that they’re any good?”
Australia has one of the most fragmented legal industries in the world, with more than 18,000 law firms employing around 50,000 lawyers. Unlike the top-tier firms with in-house admin, accounts, IT and marketing teams, small to medium firms have no access to economies of scale, meaning much of the non-billable work ends up being done by the lawyers themselves, and clients wait longer and pay more for services. Until now, that is…
How We Make a Difference
A vast library of online legal reference articles. A legal hotline to speak directly to a lawyer. Hundreds of court advocates around the country for expert advice and strong representation. Full-service, centralised legal administration, IT support and digital marketing team. And a world-leading, custom-built CMS and practice management system to tie it all together and do the work as efficiently as possible.
Be part of a team of delivery specialists in creating the best digital experiences for our customers. You’ll find yourself engaging with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure all aspects of the features we deliver meet or exceed expectations as part of a complex legal system.
You’ll be a part of a significant strategy to create and maintain Australia’s best web based digital platforms for helping clients find lawyers, and lawyers do law – with the focus being customer experience;
As a key member of our digital marketing team, the UX/UI Designer provides key prototypes, wireframes, designs and mock-ups of the digital customer experience.
- Create design assets (Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes, High Fidelity Designs) that are used by delivery teams and business stakeholders to deliver business outcomes
- Ensure consistency of our digital customer approach across all products and online experience
- Create and maintain the visual identity of the digital products across all brands
- Monitor customer communication platforms for areas of improvement or concern
- Conduct user research to ensure we are meeting end user expectations
What experience you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Arts or Design in a relevant field (e.g. digital experience and interaction design, UX and web design)
- Proficient in using wireframing, HiFi mock-up and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe CS Suite, Figma)
- High level knowledge of front-end development frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience in a UI/UX design role designing across digital platforms including responsive web, online services and/or mobile apps
- Experience conducting user research across qualitative and quantitative methods, such as user interviews and design surveys to validate concepts and designs.
- Understanding of design principles, accessibility standards, typography, UI components, and general design trends across platforms
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- An excellent portfolio showcasing your user interface designs and design thinking, including process sketches, user flows, and/or wireframes for multiple form factors (e.g. mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Job Type
For further information