We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a motivated media sales professional to add our growing team in ANZ. We are looking for a candidate with experience working in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role will work closely with the Sales Manager and reports to the State Manager.
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the world’s most advanced digital ecosystem for brands engaging kids, teens and families online. We work with leading kids & family brands and enable a kid-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
We are headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a motivated media sales professional to add our growing team in ANZ. We are looking for a candidate with experience working in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role will work closely with the Sales Manager and reports to the State Manager.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Working with the Sales Manager to continuously grow your understanding of all clients within a defined, designated patch, including their objectives, target audiences, products and consumers.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the structure of people working on all current and target clients, their associated agencies, fostering positive relationships at all levels.
- Create detailed strategic plans to define, analyse and grow the investment from your defined patch.
- Have a key focus on new business, prioritising your time on client prospecting, meetings and proposals created weekly for clients
- Work with Sales Manager and account management team on external sales collaterals – ensuring everything is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our products and company correctly.
- Prepare market leading, campaign winning responses to briefs.
- Provide assistance to others in the team where and when they need guidance, support or feedback with pitches going to market
- Collect and analyse data from previous campaigns and to devise product, campaign and engagement strategies for clients to achieve their objectives
- Develop and share valuable insights with relevant teams, be the go-to on all client work within your patch.
- Work closely with the APAC team to drive efficiencies and get the best outcomes for the client and company.
- Transitioning IOs into post-sales execution following all processes in place accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Work with the Sales Manager on quarterly OKRs to measure your individual progress and alignment of your goal to the company goal.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 3 years of relevant sales work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have experience and knowledge in digital ad sales, digital ad business strategy, digital asset management, digital media planning and buying, presentation skills, relationship building, digital market knowledge, presentation skills, analytical skills
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable drive to exceed sales targets through the development and maintenance of key relationships with clients
- You’re well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and excellent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You’re awesome in placing high importance on contributing to a great culture with all our people, teams and offices globally.
We’re a rapidly growing team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow through real ownership and responsibility and hands-on mentorship from an experienced Sales Management team.
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the digital media market and industry
- Able to work independently and prioritise on various topics simultaneously
- Exude a friendly and professional manner with confidence working with people at all levels and when communicating directly with clients
- Passionate about self-development and building a genuine career
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team first mentality
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- Thrive on the pressure of a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- Job Type
- Up to 80000AUD + super
For further information