We are looking for a Senior Research Manager to join the team in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney. We're a remote first workplace with flexible working arrangements, lots of perks and an active, inclusive culture.
We are looking for a Senior Research Manager to join the team in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney.
We’re a remote first workplace with flexible working arrangements, lots of perks (eg. your birthday is on us!) and an active, inclusive culture.
About the role
This is a client facing senior role which requires a full-time researcher to take the lead on a range of internal and external projects. There will be elements of project management, research design, research analysis and reporting required. The role is best suited to a research all-rounder, who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Managing full-service research clients and accounts on quantitative research
- Managing a team of 1 researcher or the wider insights team of 1 researcher, 1 panel manager and 3 project managers
- Working in close collaboration on comms projects with the strategy department at AJF GrowthOps, one of the largest and most awarded strategy teams in Australia
- Developing the profile for the research offering
- Scope to create and develop proprietary quant research methodologies
- Drive business development
- Contribute to pitches for GrowthOps Digital, Khemistry and AJF
- Produce research proposals and respond to RFQs
- Design build brand health and campaign tracking for clients
- Manage forecasting and pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Deliver concise, impactful presentations to clients and senior management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners and suppliers
- Inform and educate team members in regard to full-service research to maximise the potential of less developed accounts
- Quality and budgetary control
- Minimum 5 years market research experience preferably with at least 3 spent in an agency or consultancy
- A knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Ability to run focus groups, deep dive interviews, online diary studies and other qualitative methodologies
- Be comfortable running projects from briefing through to writing a proposal, developing an online survey, monitoring fieldwork, analysis, reporting and final presentation
- The ability to lead projects
- Demonstrated project and/or contract management skills
- Ability to write discussion guides and online questionnaires
- Sound proposal writing skills – you need to be able to take a client brief and pull together a formal proposal in response to their brief
- Report writing, and analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience in transforming information into insights and business strategies
- A strategic mind; you must be able to tell stories with insights/numbers
- Strong client engagement and presentation skills
- An ability to work with, support and mentor others
- A proven ability to achieve results in an environment of changing priorities and tight timeframes.
- A strategic mind; you must be able to tell stories with numbers
- Experience with statistical/data programs such as SPSS, Q or other similar
Good to have
- Experience with research panels
What makes GrowthOps a great place to work?
A competitive salary package plus an impressive perks program, including wellness days, remote-first, flexible working arrangements to name a just a few. We are committed to offering a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they are supported to work at their best.
For more information go https://growthops.com.au/about/
- Job Type
For further information
- Toni Schilling