This global communications and PR consultancy enables businesses to build trusting relationships with people, make communications authentic, engagement exciting, and connections meaningful.
This global communications and PR consultancy enables businesses to build trusting relationships with people, make communications authentic, engagement exciting, and connections meaningful. Partnering with over 500+ of the world’s most exciting brands in addition to local start-ups, their client sectors are vast, technology, digital, tourism, healthcare, services, and retail.
With offices across America, India, China, Europe, and the APAC region, they have a presence in 60+ countries and are excited to be growing their Sydney team.
This role is sitting within their growing Australian Data and Intelligence team, a global Research Consultancy with a distinctly human mission. They combine and integrate market research (quantitative and qualitative) with social listening, media insights, AI, predictive analytics, and strategic consulting.
The role: Senior Research Executive / Research Manager
Partnering closely with the head of insights and research, you’ll be involved in all project elements, from concept through to delivery and final presentation from day one. The culture is innovative and progressive – there is no glass ceiling here.
Projects are exceptionally varied, from understanding the impact of a government policy, tracking opinions within gender equality, or segmenting the digital population for an online fashion retailer. No two days are the same.
An engaging and dynamic role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with clients, brands, and internal stakeholders to solve their challenges through strategic data-driven methodological approaches.
- Running projects end to end – taking beliefs, designing research, running fieldwork, project management, data analysis, insight generation, report writing, presenting, and visual storytelling.
- Translating reports and complex data into customised solutions and recommendations that have an immediate impact on building authentic brand relationships and sparking change
You’ll further your commercial skills in:
- Proposal writing, pitching, and new business development
- Collaborating with internal departments across PR, communications & branding
- Identifying new solutions and analytical tools from AI to social listening analytics
- High-end consulting and customised big picture thinking
What are the essentials?
- Commercial agency experience in planning, market research, consumer insights, data analysis, or social intelligence (3+ years ideally)
- An analytical mind and strong quantitative analysis experience – excel, Q or SPSS
- Rigorous, agile, and structured thinking
- An entrepreneurial and curious spirit
- Prior experience within branding, communications, and strategy research would be ace!
This is a unique role for a researcher/analyst looking for a career-accelerating opportunity to further their research, quantitative, and consulting capabilities.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 449 172 882 for additional information.
- Job Type
- $75,000 - $80,000+ superannuation+ bonus
For further information
- Emily Moser
- +61 449 172 882