Sydney | $100000 - $120000 | Annual Salary | Full Time Voted best medium-sized business to work for globally. Learn, build and grow your career with the best industry training. This opportunity is on par with working @ Google.
This is your chance to secure a position at the world’s number one demand side platform.
We’re looking for media buying expert to run, manage and drive a portfolio automated ad campaigns. You’ll love digging deep through huge data sets, pulling insights and making decisions to steer your client’s ad campaigns to success.
Our partner is consistently voted one of the best places to work globally, for the last 8 years. Want to take your career to the next level? Then this is probably the company to do it with.
Sounds cool? Keep reading ->
- Apply analytics in a business environment; marketing analysis, data mining, predictive modelling, customer segmentation, forecasting, econometric modelling, etc. for campaign design, campaign management, and analysis.
- Work with large data sets and understanding analytic methodologies for evaluating data with SQL and/or other data manipulation tools.
- Trade and optimize media in the on our partners platform.
- Diagnose media concerns and develop solutions for client campaigns.
- Build relationships and serving as a primary point of contact for partners business.
The skills you need:
- Experienced with MS Excel and Power Point.
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills and ability to think creatively about challenging problems.
- Strongly desired: Familiarity with SQL or other data manipulation tools.
- Someone with an insatiable appetite for learning in a collaborative environment.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Able to self-manage and juggle multiple priorities.
- An excellent communicator – ability to breakdown key ideas for a non-mathematical audience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Collaborative and team focused.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1.5 – 3 years of professional experience in campaign/yield management within digital media, not explicitly within Programmatic, either on the demand or supply side. We would love to see Trading or Trader experience.
- Previous experience with multiple DSPs, SSPs, or similar technical platform within online marketing.
Sounds like you? Get in touch with me, Nick Squires for a confidential chat to find out more about this award winning business. Hit the apply button now or give me a call on 02 8396 6800.
- Job Type
- $100K - $120K