Sydney | $110000 - $130000 | Annual Salary | Full Time Amazing premium brands including a social media giant! Family like culture of high performers MUST have 6+ years media agency experience and strong in Digital
Great opportunity for an experienced Investment Director to work across ALL media channels including Offline and Online, at a global tier One Media agency, that truly recognises the importance of looking after its staff including days off in Summer and work hour flexibility!
This global media agency is world recognised for it’s multi award winning approach while still keeping its family like culture – I have known many staff to stay 5+years! Being one of the largest agencies, training across the board is first rate, access to planning tools and insights is of a world class standard. Also, keeping up with modern trends, this agency importantly understands the desire for workplace flexibility and a balanced lifestyle.
- Accountable for the overall buying product and delivery of all campaigns for client across all media channels both Offline and Online.
- Overall responsibility for negotiations with media owners and implementational planning while overseeing investment across all channels.
- Supports the Offline and Online team, and where appropriate in conjunction with the client leads, in activating and amplifying the media plan with the media vendor (eg, cross platform deals, Sponsorships, negotiation of relevant added value, etc).
- Lead, coach, mentor and manage team of 5: Business Manager, Senior Executive; Executive and few assistants.
- Facilitates the tracking & delivery of all the buying parameters, value and bench marking of rate negotiations.
- Huge career progression with such a large Sydney team, for the right candidate make that move to senior leadership team
- Half Days on Friday in Summer so you don’t miss out on any of the fun
- Work hour flexibility … this agency understands the modern employee’s needs and requirements, if you have family or other commitments, as long as your work is done, the agency will accommodate.
- Breakfast daily and have part of your gym/insurance paid for.
- 6+ years Media industry experience within Investment capacity.
- MUST have LOCAL market experience.
- Expert knowledge of Offline and Online.
- Have expert understanding of planning and buying tools.
- Strong understanding of Australian Media landscape and solid relationships with Media owners.
- Experience in leading and inspiring Investment teams of 4+.
- Demonstrated Client Service skills and experience.
For a chat with a media recruiter with industry experience get in touch today! Don’t wait, please hit apply today or contact:
Talent Lead – Agency & Sales
Suite 305, 50 Holt Street | Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: (02) 8396 6805 | M: 0450 075 499 | F: (02) 8396 6888
E: email@example.com | W: s2m.com.au
- Job Type
- $110K - $130K