Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination.
Tourism WA is a State Government statutory authority and part of the broader economic development portfolio of The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI). Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects, including the development and attraction of aviation to Perth and across the State’s regions.
What’s the role?
In this role you will:
- Lead Tourism WA’s research program to ensure marketing decisions are based on research and insight into audiences, customers, destination and experience perceptions and performance, competitors, demand modelling and forecasting.
- Lead the facilitation and project management of the development of strategies, plans and performance reports across all markets.
- Lead the setting, tracking and reporting on objectives, targets, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Return on Investment (ROI) across Tourism WA Marketing.
For further information about this position, including the JDF and details on how to apply, please visits JobsWA board by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Job Type
- Level 7, $119,725 - $128,033 pa + Super
For further information
- Mollie Hill, Executive Director Marketing
- (08) 9262 1736