Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination.
Tourism WA is a State Government statutory authority and part of the broader economic development portfolio of The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI). Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects, including the development and attraction of aviation to Perth and across the State’s regions.
What’s the role?
In this role you will:
- Lead the development, implementation and performance evaluation of Tourism WA’s data and digital programs – including data platform management, owned digital platform management, and User Experience (UX) design.
- Lead the negotiation of data sharing with WA industry, trade, aviation, and media partners.
- Identify and determine annual, quarterly and responsive digital platform needs and data opportunities in consultation with others across Tourism WA.
For further information about this position, including the JDF and details on how to apply, please visits JobsWA board by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Job Type
- Level 7, $119,725 - $128,033 pa + Super
For further information
- Mollie Hill, Executive Director Marketing,
- (08) 9262 1736