Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination.
Tourism WA is a State Government statutory authority and part of the broader economic development portfolio of The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI). Tourism WA is responsible for promoting Western Australia as an extraordinary holiday destination. Its focus is on marketing the State; developing, attracting and promoting major sporting, cultural and business events; and supporting the development of significant tourism infrastructure and projects, including the development and attraction of aviation to Perth and across the State’s regions.
What’s the role?
In this role you will:
- Lead the Content Program, proactively leading discussions across Tourism WA to identify annual, quarterly and responsive content needs and the creative production and delivery of these assets.
- Lead the Public Relations, Ambassador and Organic Social Media Programs, as well as lead creative asset management and social media community management.
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with travel, event and lifestyle media to ensure WA receives positive, strong media exposure.
For further information about this position, including the JDF and details on how to apply, please visits JobsWA board by clicking the “Apply” button.
- Job Type
- Level 7, $119,725 - $128,033 pa + Super
For further information
- Mollie Hill, Executive Director Marketing
- (08) 9262 1736