Our loyal client base love us for our dedication, deep thinking and, of course, creativity. We're looking for the same in a Senior Integrated Designer. We want a thinker and a doer, someone who can develop innovative ideas and follow-through. You're equally comfortable with traditional media and digital, to ensure our clients' campaigns cover all bases.
Out of the Square (OOTS), is an award winning, leading regional agency based in Newcastle. Our passionate and talented team of 25 delivers high quality creative solutions to national and local clients on a daily basis. We’re all about ideas, strategy and driving serious results, whilst enjoying ourselves along the way.
At OOTS we love the thrill of birthing ideas and sending them out into the world. This coupled with the urge to make something awesome from literally nothing is what gets us up in the morning. Sometimes we can’t believe this is actually a job.
Our office is located in the heart of Newcastle, with harbour views, surrounded by cafes and only 5 minutes to a lunchtime beach swim.
If you want to get a good feel for what it’s like around here, please check out our website or stalk us on social media.
Our loyal client base love us for our dedication, deep thinking and, of course, creativity. We’re looking for the same in a Senior Integrated Designer. We want a thinker and a doer, someone who can develop innovative ideas and follow-through. You’re equally comfortable with traditional media and digital, to ensure our clients’ campaigns cover all bases.
This is a full-time position where you’ll work as part of a team and run with a job from concept to finished art across all media. If you’re creatively enthusiastic with a pro-active work ethic, we’d like to talk to you and explore your portfolio.
Interested? Then check us out at outofthesquare.com
- 5+ years industry experience in concepting, designing and finalising for both print and digital projects, including online ads, eDMs, social and digital campaigns
- Deliver superior conceptualisation and creative skills in design across all print collateral and all digital media
- Assist and mentor junior designers
- UX/UI experience in website projects with a solid understanding of responsive design across multiple devices
- Highly proficient in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, web based prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision, and Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and guidelines
- Experience with Adobe Animate and HTML5 ads will be highly regarded
- Copywriting experience, while not essential, would be viewed favourably
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organisational and time management skills
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, account managers, other designers to brainstorm and extend ideas
- Develop, adhere to & update brand/style guides when necessary Experience with Sketch
Reports to: Creative Directors
Remuneration commensurate with relevant qualifications and experiences.
Please email Alison Smith, Production Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or your CV and portfolio (5MB maximum pdf).
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close: Sunday December 6th 2020, 5pm
- Job Type
For further information
- Alison Smith