You will be producing high quality large format designs for Bus Advertising and Vehicle Wraps.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
You will be based at the Sunshine Coast and joining Australia’s only supplier of metro, sub-metro and regional transit, with assets across 6 capital cities plus more than 400 regional communities in Australia. Our portfolio of transit includes premium route buses, school buses, double decker buses, bus interiors, taxi sedans, maxi taxis and light rail trams. In recent years the company has experienced rapid growth and has invested significantly in marketing initiatives, together with technology enhancements, processes and systems designed to support that growth.
You will be joining a progressive and experienced team; the company’s culture is dynamic, but genuinely team-oriented, many of our team have been with the business for several years. However you must be willing to work autonomously and it is critically important that the overall delivery of service to our clients is at the forefront of your priorities. Strong communication and organisation skills will be essential to your success in this role.
- You will be producing high quality large format designs for Bus Advertising and Vehicle Wraps
- Requires a flair for advertisement design
- Based on the Sunshine Coast
- A high level of client interaction and interpretation of briefs required
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic and Digital Design.
- Advanced Skills using the Adobe Creative Suite (2018 – 2020)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Mac based creative environment
- Experience building templates and tiling for print preparation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously from initial stages through to finished artwork.
If you meet the requirements for this position and are keen to get started in the media industry, please include your CV, samples of your work in the form of a portfolio site or pdf, and a brief cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for the role
- Job Type
For further information
- Kirrily Hirst