We're on the hunt for a Senior Ecommerce Project Management Guru who wants to move up in their career and own digital for a great brand.
We’re at the beginning of our ecommerce journey and we’re looking for a superstar to lead this area of the business with us. This is the first step in our digital transformation, giving you the best of both worlds – the ability to have impact and suggest best practice in a start-up style environment, with the support and career opportunities of an established business across AUS and USA.
This role would suit a Strategic Agency Digital Project Manager looking to move client side, or an e-commerce project manager looking to take the next step in their career and lead digital implementation for a great brand.
Stage # 1 – Starts Now
The first stage of this role will see you lead the Ecommerce Project to launch our next generation website.
Stage # 2
Next up you’ll lead a longer term project to manage the transformation of our digital service strategy across our Australian and USA business teams.
We’re looking for someone who can . . .
- Develop and implement process, project and management plans to ensure success.
- Work with our USA web agency and internal team to lead the interface design, Woocommerce integration with Netsuite and deliver our next generation service offering.
- Lead the web agency (and system partners) to define and scope the project stages.
- Working with the Partner agencies to develop estimates and Statements of Work
- Planning and scheduling projects to meet business objectives
- Work with a cross functional Operations team to guide the fulfilment, finance and marketing input
- Tracking and reviewing project progress to ensure you meet your expected budget, time and scope
- Mitigating issues and risks, and escalating effectively
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a digital project manager looking to take the next step in your career and manage digital for a leading brand.
- You’re results driven with a track record of delivering ecommerce projects.
- You’re passionate about the customer journey from onboarding to service transformation, bringing a customer first mentality.
- You’re a figure-it-out kind of leader who thrives in an entrepreneurial business that has the resources and vision to drive rapid growth across multiple business areas.
The role focuses around three key areas:
1. Working with our USA web agency to deliver the first stage – Digital E-commerce Project including Netsuite / Salesforce integration, payment gateways and supporting web infrastructure.
2. Working with our Head of Marketing & Growth to develop a transformational Digital Marketing Strategy across Lead Generation, Optimisation and Retention strategies.
3. Working with our Head of Sales & Marketing Effectiveness to develop a future-focused strategic analytical framework.
- Job Type