Come join us in our mission as Compass Studio’s next Senior Digital Manager and help us make our portfolio of world-bettering brands, better.
In exchange for your expertise, we’ll give you a flexible and nimble work environment, real work-life balance, a solid 6 and 12-month career development plan, mental health RDO’s, summer hours, paid birthday leave and ability to give back via chosen charity-work days and pro-bono projects. We’re a small agency, with a big heart and this is a unique opportunity to fast-track your career, professional skill-set and work with brands that you’re actually passionate about.
So what are we looking for?
You have been in-market at least 4 years in an agency, account management capacity and you are ready to take the next step in your digital career – perhaps to something in a leadership capacity, faster career progression and with brands that you love and that are making an impact in the world. And we’re almost certain that you want more of that thing called work-life balance. We hear you. And more so, we make it happen.
You are highly comfortable with client services and thrive in a position that allows you to have autonomy with your clients; with everything from business development, strategy and implementation – toresults and relationship. You’re a can-do kinda human and your interpersonal, verbal, email and Google Hangouts comms are exceptional.
You will lead our integrated digital marketing team using your skills in account management, business development, strategy, and team management to further elevate our Compass and our clients. You’re at your best in a fast-paced and bustling environment and love the opportunity that wearing many hats present.
In return, we’re offering a 5 day per week permanent role in a nimble set-up with 2 days from our new North Sydney/CBD coworking office and the rest of the week working from the comfort of your own home.
This role offers serious potential for career growth, working amongst an awesome portfolio of brands and a team of high achievers in a young, nimble, BCorp accredited agency.
Sound like a gig worth getting excited about? We agree and we’re pumped to welcome our next digital leader. Drop into our inbox today.
Get in touch with Compass’ Operations Manager, Navin, today on email@example.com. Please send your CV and address directly how you fit the brief in your cover letter.
- Project management of Compass Studio’s digital department (paid and organic) to ensure holistic, best-practice and positive client experiences and results from onboarding to reporting.
- Day-to-day account direction of multiple clients in the digital department (including organic and paid) to cultivate strong relationships and account renewals via exceptional support, strategy and service.
- Overseeing the creation and presenting monthly, quarterly and project reports that actively identify previous and current pain points for our clients and creating solutions for them, aiming to improve results on a consistent basis for our clients.
- Proactively lead digital business development opportunities; including outreach, brief responses and existing and new strategic opportunities.
- Leading the Compass digital offering to ensure that we are staying on top of what our existing and new clients require, as well as exploring all digital opportunities, leads and optimisations for Compass Studio as a whole.
- Management of all team members in the digital department with a focus on prgressive leadership practices, career growth and retention.
- Engaging in industry news and developments, seek out further learning and share your specialist insights with our internal team and clients.
- Creating and overseeing the creation of compelling case studies as new business tools for Compass.
- Developing SOP’s and bettering processes for the digital department both internally and externally; including client and team management (ie. hiring + development + retention)
- Working with Compass Directors to inform Compass own digital strategy and quarterly plans to encourage reputation development, direct leads and trade audience engagement. This includes strategy, social, PR, content, partnership opportunities, award submissions and initiatives.
About Compass Studio:
Compass Studio; a boutique PR & Marketing agency that specialises in conscious brands in a bid to ‘do good work, for brands that do good.’ Through a love of community, nature and a passion for purpose-driven business, Compass has created a unique agency-model that has gained fast momentum in the local market. Compass Studio now represents some of Australia’s most reputable brands in the impact-led space and the agency speaks regularly as an authority on the topic of purpose in the brand space.
Compass Studio is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, or veteran status. We enthusiastically encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
- Job Type
For further information
- Navin Kirubairajah