• North Sydney offices • 10 strong media team, 4 in digital • $70-75K salary package on offer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Planner/Buyer to assist with the development of integrated digital media campaigns, set up, tracking and reporting for clients, with support from the Head of Digital.
As one of Australia’s leading independent media agencies, this agency has been operating in both Sydney and Melbourne for the past 20 years. We are now looking for a dynamic, organised, self-motivated individual to join the team, and further develop their career.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, managing and setup of all digital media campaigns
- Media buying and negotiation with media vendors
- Reporting & post-analysis of digital campaigns
- Strong attention to detail, solid organisation skills, and be equally comfortable with working independently on day-to-day tasks as well as collaborate with the team
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders; for e.g. clients, creative agencies and publishers
- Confidently present and sell in digital direction to clients. Work with the broader agency team on integrated campaign ideas
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of digital media ad servers – ideally DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Intermediate knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of programmatic media
- Bid Manager DSP (Display & Video 360)
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital media metrics and previous experience with media reporting for Display, Video, Social and Programmatic
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and varied digital marketing channels such as, Display, Social, Video, Native and Programmatic media.
- Media Analysis tools – Roy Morgan Asteroid, Nielsen Net Ratings, ComScore etc.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brenton Moore on 0416112111 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
- Job Type
- $70-75K salary package on offer
For further information
- Brenton Moore
- 02 9220 5188