Why this role? 100% Australian owned independent agency that is truly different and turning heads Work very closely with industry heavyweight partners Full flexibility and above average remuneration
A fast growing dynamic independent media agency that has been built to help marketers identify the most efficient route to growth. They do this by delivering innovative and qualified media solutions to business problems. This means being truly data driven, using adaptive planning techniques, developing flexible partnership models and leveraging an ever-changing suite of technology. In a world driven by predictable solutions, annual deals, aggregated spends and enforced technology, this is a genuinely unique place to be. The business is situated within a global creative agency, leverages the buying power of a global tier 1 agency and has grown to 15 staff since last year where most others let employees go.
Reporting into the Managing Partner the individual will own responsibility for day-to-day client service at a high level, account management, content partnership projects, offline implementation and optimisation on a number of client accounts. You will know the client’s business inside and out and understand their key challenges. You will think creatively and be driven by day-to-day implementation, execution and optimisations. Working collaboratively across the agency you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative curiosity.
- Proven experience (5+ years) working in media agencies, with a minimum of 2 years in client service roles.
- Working knowledge of standard media tools including Nielsen AQX, Roy Morgan, etc
- Experience in developing and executing large scale cross-channel (offline & online) marketing campaigns, including experience planning for national brands.
- Robust knowledge of media planning and buying strategies/tactics across brand, direct response and engagement.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Ability to synthesise data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the ‘art’ of media strategy
- Exceptional skills at developing and maintaining valuable client relationships.
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator.
- Job Type
- A$100,000/yr - A$150,000/yr
For further information
- Adrian Fowler
- 0450 075 499