Award winning global design agency is looking for a Senior Strategist to work across its exciting portfolio of Clients in the tech, hospitality and fi Join a fast-growing agency that intersects design and digital Help clients express their vision and story to the world New offices in Surry Hills | Great collaborative culture
Fast growing global design agency is looking for a Senior Strategist to join its team. This is a great opportunity to have real influence in an agency both in terms of the strategic output and in the shaping of the agency itself. You’ll be the agency’s champion in their quest for truth – helping define the meaningful difference for brands.
In this role you’ll:
- Identify credible and compelling positionings that could transform a business, a product or a category.
- Write actionable brand strategies that blend brilliant creative thinking and deep commercial expertise.
- Act as a key strategic partner to senior clients, challenge their thinking, and engage them in solutions.
- Undertake detailed desktop research, design and lead workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Collaborate in creative ideation.
- Create persuasive arguments, pitches and presentations
- Listen to clients and consumers, read between-the-lines, and connect the dots to create a clear picture of the world.
- Continuously learn about disruptive industries, consumer interests, and business trends.
- Provide thought leadership to clients.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate:
- The ability to ask the right questions and uncover hidden truths.
- Strong skills in critical evaluation, complex problem solving and creative strategy.
- Confident in leading conversations that span business and commercial strategy, brand and product design, culture and employee engagement, and communications.
- The ability to articulate solutions in a clear and simple way.
- Highly design literate, with a true understanding of its value
- Excellent client management abilities, a natural relationship builder.
- A willingness to try new methodologies rather than a cookie-cutter approach.
- Optimistic, energetic and a hunger to win
- Confident in your ability, but without any ego
- Calm and approachable
- Job Type
For further information
- Sheryn Small