We're looking for a socially-minded client-facing superstar to join our team in either Sydney or Melbourne.
1000heads is looking for a socially-minded client-facing superstar to join our team in Australia.
We are a successful, tight-knit group of 20 ‘heads’ producing innovative, impactful, creative work based on social-first-principles for some of the world’s most influential brands. Our talented teams include client services, community, production, development, insights and design functions. We have our own in-house studio and the client services and community teams work closely with studio to brief, ideate and execute great social ideas and content.
We’re looking for someone who gets social (and the relevant nuances involved in paid, owned and earned), is confident and comfortable managing clients, and will quickly embrace our values to hit the ground running.
We’re open to meeting with people from a variety of backgrounds, however familiarity with social media is critical. There is opportunity to grow quickly in this role, and to be a key voice behind the work we create.
Through COVID we have fully embraced hybrid working and are flexible on arrangements. While we have some fully remote workers across APAC, we would ideally like someone to fill this position who can realistically from time-to-time work from our Sydney or Melbourne CBD offices.
As a Senior Account Manager (Social), you will manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organisation.
You will work with the Account Director and our Community Director to deliver world-class digital, social and experiential campaigns.
This is a versatile role: you will be involved in client meetings, briefings, research, brainstorms, campaign execution and reporting.
Ultimately this role is key to making sure work is briefed well, trafficked through the agency and delivered to a world-class standard every time.
Outside of your day-to-day accounts, you will also have the opportunity to work on new business and projects, advise on the changing landscape and contribute to industry and social trend updates.
- Day to day client management
- Developing campaign plans and timelines
- Keeping clients informed of campaign performance
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Leading client meetings
- Development of client and internal status reports
- Campaign briefings
- Building client relationships; listen to and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations; understand their brand(s) and customers
- Identifying new business and campaign opportunities within client portfolio
- Experience in B2B, ideally with technology client preferred
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Power Point/Excel
- Proficient in using a wide variety of social platforms
- Creative thinker and a good eye for detail
- Ability to build client relationships
- Line management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ideally 4+ years marketing experience
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential
- Agency experience highly desirable
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world including Google, Intel, Diageo, Lenovo, Ancestry, Isuzu and UNIQLO. 1000heads has offices around the world in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit www.1000heads.com
- Job Type
For further information
- Liz Burke