CBD based independent agency with a strong digital service offering requires a Senior Account Manager • Manage sophisticated integrated digital campaign work • Down to earth supportive team culture great work life balance • Agency of around 130 people, loads of opportunity for growth
Expectations of the role:
- Know the status of all your jobs in the agency, and be familiar with jobs the Business Executive and Business Manager are working on.
- Act as a key liaison point for the client, working with them to analyse campaign metrics and reporting.
- Become an expert on the client’s market, and align customer journeys to their business goals.
- Manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders, knowing when to escalate issues.
- Challenge clients when relevant, offering constructive and thoughtful ideas. Become a trusted source of advice.
- Ensure all briefs and propositions are customers grounded.
- Write insightful briefs and clear, considered debriefs, making it easy for us to get work right the first time.
- Ensure timings are always being kept up to date and manage scope changes effectively.
- Manage the end to end the creative process with the support of the Business Director.
- Confidently deliver presentations to clients and internal stakeholders, focusing on CX principles.
- Nurture and support the Business Manager so they can progress.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritise workload.
- Manage time and budgets in Workbook, and understand basic project financials.
- Lead by example, demonstrating quality service and thinking.
- Complete daily timesheets in Workbook
If you are an experienced Senior Account Manager with a solid understanding of the digital space and integrated creative agency experience, this could be the next opportunity your looking for!
Apply today or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency and client-side opportunities.
- Job Type
- $90k inc.
For further information
- Brianna Paton