Develop and maintain our key partner relationships in the Retail space, working on campaign strategies for SAMSUNG Australia!
Cheil Australia delivers true integrated business solutions, with 53 offices operating in 43 countries worldwide with around 7,000 employees globally.
We brim with innovative ideas, which serve as the platform for solutions that can instantly send ripples through the market and make life happier and smarter. We are more than just a brand and Retail Ideas Company but a company that others aspire to be a part of us.
Your New Opportunity
As Senior Account Manager, your primary function is to manage the day-to-day communications with key clients, develop and deliver campaign creative across multiple-channels and manage projects within agreed timelines and budgets.
Reporting to the Account Director you will take ownership and responsibility for the development and execution of campaign plans. You will manage timelines, and project plans through to completion in a fast paced agency environment.
- Develop internal creative briefs from client briefs and manage through creative process, developing campaign creative, with a focus on digital and web creative content
- Developing client presentations and responses to briefs, working closely with other departments as required
- Manage resource requirements across account, briefing requirements in weekly resource meetings.
- Manage studio creative output and delivery of creative assets
- Produce contact reports following client meetings
- Own and manage the account/client status report
- Manage account finances, developing job estimates, raising and supplying POs, manage project budgets and job reconciliations, and raising draft invoices for works undertaken
- Assist the Account Director with account forecasting
- Manage, develop and build strong relationships with existing clients and new clients
- Work closely with the Account Director to develop existing business and win new business with existing clients and assist on pitching for new clients
- Manage relationships with suppliers and key partners
- Line management of an Account Executive
Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification
- 4-5 years (min.) in a similar role – Integrated marketing experience
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising industry
- Outgoing, energetic and positive personality
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude
- Great communicator – excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inspires great creative thinking and pushes boundaries of the norm
- Challenges the norm and loves a challenge
- Inquisitive and pro-active
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple jobs at one time
- Job Type
For further information
- Raj Sodhi