Are you a PR pro looking for your next career play? LaunchLink is searching for a passionate, results-focused PR to join our business and technology team.
Public Relations Senior Account Manager
Are you a PR pro looking for your next career play?
LaunchLink is searching for a passionate, results-focused PR to join our team.
When it comes to culture, we’re not all talk. It’s PR, not ER. That means we’re about autonomy, flexible work hours and locations (yes, it’s ok to work from your couch if you don’t feel like an office day). We don’t believe in sweat-shop hours. And most importantly, we will never support a toxic, competitive culture.
We pride ourselves on being down-to-earth people, who happen to be great at PR.
If this sounds like we could be the team for you, we’d love to talk.
What’s the gig?
- Working directly with our founders, you’ll help to service and grow our network of clients in the technology, business and venture space. Our portfolio includes some of Australia’s best innovators, as well as Silicon Valley tech companies.
- You will lead a number of our top tier accounts, working to develop strategic creative campaigns and pitching engaging stories that deliver business-oriented goals for clients.
- LaunchLink has built its business on strong relationships and a high-value network. You’ll work alongside us to strengthen and grow our connections with media, key players and industry figures.
- You will be a valued part of our business development strategy and will have the independence to pitch and prop dream clients and have the opportunity to attend key events and network with industry figures.
What are we looking for? You have:
- 5+ years of PR or journalism experience.
- A strong understanding of the Australian startup/tech/general news and media space. International markets (particularly USA/APAC) are also held in high regard, considering the global nature of our business.
- Good rapport in the Australian media space, with a little black book of key contacts.
- Great client management skills. We have a ‘no-jerks’ policy when it comes to clients and team members. You are a friendly and professional operator who can quickly build trust and be welcomed as part of the client’s team.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take on responsibility and get the job done without being micromanaged.
Who is LaunchLink?
- Founded in 2017 in Melbourne, LaunchLink is quickly growing to become one of Australia’s most respected PR firms, by both the media and the tech industry. Our co-founders are ex-agency practitioners from some of Australia’s most established PR houses, with a reputation for building some of the biggest names in tech. In late 2017, we expanded to Silicon Valley and now have New York and international markets in our sights.
- Our point of difference? We aren’t your average agency. LaunchLink was founded with a mission to do PR the right way. We’re passionate about contributing to the growth of the innovation sector and we’re active participants in the startup community as mentors, connectors and friendly faces.
- We’re a small, tight-knit crew with team members in Melbourne and the United States. We’re committed to building careers, not jobs, giving employees the opportunity to bring new business ventures to the table to help grow and expand LaunchLink and its offerings. We also encourage our team to access professional development and upskilling.
If you like the sound of LaunchLink and would like to explore the idea of joining a dynamic, creative team, drop us a line. We might be the new kids on the block, but we’re quickly becoming the talk of the town for our no-BS approach to PR and industry leading results.
If you’re interested in coming along for the ride, please submit your cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this role and what you’re looking for from your next role, as well as your CV with relevant experience.
- Job Type
For further information
- Felicia Coco