Involved Media, one of Australia’s most respected independent media agencies is growing and is now looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our team of extraordinary, fun and talented team and fulfil our Sydney-based role. With over 20 years of operations, we have proved to be the most trusted media agency that we deliver transparency, quality of service and real advertising results to our clients across Sydney and Melbourne. In 2021, Involved Media -as an integral part of the parent company Active International- has ranked #6 in the top 10 AFR Best Places to Work in the Media and Marketing category.
We are now looking for an organised, self-motivated individual to join our dynamic team.
The core function of this role is to manage and nurture client relationships by delivering high quality media plans including negotiating with media vendors, buying the plans and reporting back to the client.
To be successful in this role you must be driven to deliver high quality output, be collaborative, proactive and have a positive, friendly attitude
- Planning and buying offline media including metro and regional TV, Print, Radio and Out of Home.
- Acting as the interface between client and the agency, ensuring all client requests are managed in a timely and efficient manner
- Implement campaigns and conduct post analysis, providing actionable insights to help grow the client’s business
- Create unique and insightful media plans
- Understand and interpret research, market data and internal media tools/systems
- Supervising all aspects of client’s investment and financial reporting (expenditure, performance results, ROI etc)
- Preparation and delivery of client presentations
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
What we ask of you:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solid organisation skills and the ability to follow through
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of eTam/Genesis/L&J, Media Ocean System and Roy Morgan Asteroid
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of relevant technologies – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of core media planning principles
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multitask and be efficient
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn and assist others
- Degree qualification also preferred
And… What’s in it for you?
- To be part of an exciting and engaged team with a growth mindset
- Align with an innovative and global brand
- An inclusive and collaborative company culture
- A list of outstanding wellness initiatives
- A safe and supporting environment for you to learn, develop and grow
- A company committed to diversity and equality
- A structured approach to training and development
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this vibrant, friendly team and be successful in this role, then apply now by attaching your up-to-date CV that outlines your skills and attributes, together with a covering letter detailing why you feel this role is suitable for you and your salary expectations.
Due to a high volume of applicants only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Involved Media is part of Active International Australia who recently ranked #6 in the AFR Best Places to Work 2021 in the top 10 Media and Marketing category.
- Job Type
- Attractive salary
For further information
- Claire Marshall