Deliver a diverse mix of strategic marketing communications campaigns and drive the growth of a key customer segment
About the role
In support of our student acquisition and retention objectives, we have an exciting opportunity for a digitally-led marketing communications professional to join the Marketing Services and Technology team as our Segment Communications Specialist (Current Students).
In this role, you will contribute to the planning and implementation of a broad range of marketing communications activities for the current students audience segment. With strong writing skills, and a strategic mindset, you will apply a customer-first approach to drive outcomes across the awareness, engagement, and conversion targets for this key audience segment.
Supporting the Segment Communications Manager (Current Students), and working collaboratively with a broad range of internal clients, you will enjoy unpacking complex concepts, and building trusted relationships. And with a focus on continuous growth and improvement, you will thrive on using insights and feedback to both optimise existing activity, and identify new opportunities.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related fields with subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Experience implementing communications and marketing plans across numerous channels and product areas to achieve successful outcomes on time, scope and budget.
- Experience in using technology to improve the process and performance of marketing communications activity.
- Experience using digital campaign management software (e.g. Adobe Campaign Standard).
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description
How to apply
To start an application, click on ‘Apply’ and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
For further information, please contact Jonny Lontayao (Segment Communications Manager – Current Students) on +61 3 9214 8337.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on staffRecruitment@swin.edu.au
Applications close: 5pm on Friday 7th August 2020
- Job Type
- HEW 6: Starting at $80,752 + 17% super