Search Account Manager sought for a fast-growing digital marketing and performance specialist group, which has major growth plans for 2016.
It’s the perfect timing to join a fast-growing digital marketing and performance specialist group, which has major growth plans for 2016 and expanding their Search capabilities to support the larger internal agency teams as well as external clients.
The Search Account Manager is responsible for driving campaign strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of their allocated and very diverse portfolio of Tier 1 & 2 clients. The Search Manager is accountable for achieving the clients’ goals efficiently through effective campaign management completed by their team. The Search Manager is also responsible for effective team management of the Search Coordinator(s) & Search Executive(s) within their pod.
- Manage and drive the client’s strategy and campaigns with the support of the Search Coordinator/Executive while achieving the clients’ goals as efficiently as possible.
- Build a strong relationship with each client through regular correspondence, performance reports, and one-to-one monthly meetings with all Tier 1, 2 and 3 clients.
- Devise the campaign strategy and delegate the implementation to the team.
- Focus on relationship building both internally with the SEO department and externally with partners like Google, Yahoo, Marin, Kenshoo and Criteo.
- Drive holistic growth of clients campaigns always looking for opportunities to further develop the client’s PPC activity, and through introduction of new SEM products and cross selling; becoming a trusted advisor on all things search.
- Demonstrates innovation, pioneers new approaches and ideas for the Paid Search department while keeping abreast of the changing Search landscape- new campaign and bid management technologies, and search engine betas.
- Management of allocated team members including: mentoring, 1-2-1 meetings, PDPs, bi-annual reviews, performance management.
- Ensure pod delivers and performs daily duties as per their job descriptions, and keep on top of administration: client online folder updates, logs, expenses, etc.
- 3-5 years exposure to Search Marketing, Campaign Management Technologies and exposure to analysis tools.
- Experience with web (Google) analytics packages and data analysis.
- Strong Social Media experience across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- Experience leading a team and demonstrated track record in managing key accounts.
- GCP (Google Certified) qualified individual for Fundamental Search & Advanced Search; Yahoo/Microsoft Ambassador, Kenshoo, Marin or other relevant for Search.
- Degree in a business, science or statistics related discipline E.g. Maths, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Management Science OR IDM Diploma or other commercial focused qualification.
- Grow your search marketing career by contributing to a fun, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment, whilst gaining exposure and learning from specialist peers across all channels: SEO, Social, Performance, Programmatic and Affiliates.
- Job Type
- Full or Part-time
- $65 -$75k package
For further information