Fast growing start-up, 18-30 demo entertainment publisher Small team environment $65K-$100 package + comms on offer – depending on experience
Our client is considered a leading tastemaker in the emerging music / arts / entertainment space. The content team is a collective of active contributors, young journalists and established writers. All are passionate about the brand and the content they produce for the Australian local arts and music community.
This small but growing firm is now ready to expand again by hiring an experienced Sales Coordinator (or similar title) who has cross-platform media experience.
Based in Newtown and reporting to the Partnerships Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you to make the step into a client &/or agency facing sales role.
- Managing direct and agency clients across Australia
- Driving sales, digital innovations and revenue opportunities through the business
- Providing sales and client management support to the Partnership Manager
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to deliver branded content and activations for commercial partners.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 1+ years’ selling experience in a media sales environment in Australia
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Natural ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Superb client and personal management skills
- Sound ability to create, develop and present proposals and reports
- Proficiency with MS Office and possibility InDesign and Photoshop
This is a rare opportunity to join a publisher that will allow you the autonomy you require now, plus give you the chance to significantly advance your career with them – over time.
- Job Type
- $65K-$100 package + comms on offer
For further information
- Brenton Moore
- 02 9220 5188