Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager - Programmatic DOOH to join our team in Sydney.
We’re making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people’s lives. We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Do you share this vision? If so, check out our open positions.
Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager – Programmatic DOOH to join our team in Sydney.
This is a rare opportunity to lead the local launch and ongoing growth of one of Broadsign’s newest and most exciting platforms, all while working in the rapidly growing programmatic DOOH space. Reporting to the Sales Director for Asia Pacific (also Sydney-based), you will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing business amongst advertisers and agencies throughout Australia.
If this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills (this is an absolute must!)
- 5+ years experience in either media sales, ad-tech sales or media agencies, with strong existing relationships amongst media agencies and advertisers
- An ability to quickly connect with others and build new relationships with ease
- A solid understanding of the digital programmatic world and/or the DOOH programmatic ecosystem
- A proven track record in creating and delivering compelling & persuasive pitches, presentations and brief responses
- An inherent ability to make the complex seem simple and the simple seem compelling!
But, most importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Is self-motivated and highly driven to succeed
- Likes to take ownership, takes immense pride in their work and wants to be heavily involved in building a new product locally from the ground up
- Is independent with a start-up mentality, while also capable of working effectively in a team setting where required
- A strategic thinker, always considering how things can be improved and willing to challenge the status-quo
- Is passionate about the rapidly growing PDOOH space
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognised; you will work closely with the entire Broadsign team to collaborate on pitches, share client feedback and inform & influence our product roadmap
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Job Type
- Attractive salary
For further information
- Steven Patry