We are looking for a dynamic experienced Sales Professional to join our team.
WIN Television Sales, representing the largest commercial Television Network, is committed to providing first class entertainment and news services to the potential 8 million viewers across Australia.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced Sales Professional to join our team. Reporting to the Group Sales Manager at WIN Television Sales, this role creates a fantastic opportunity to be part of an established and successful sales group working with lucrative National clients. You will be responsible for the development of new business within the market by acquiring and extending relationships with new and existing clients. You will be driven by the achievement of revenue targets as set by the company while delivering high level customer service to clients, measured through market and client specific feedback.
The successful candidate will hold:
- Proven knowledge/experience and a strong interest in media sales.
- Experience in building strong relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Experience in prospecting, applying sales techniques, tailoring proposals and presenting.
- Proficiency in the ability to maintain and grow the yield in the market, and the status of the market/client share as well as ability to achieve revenue targets as set by the Company.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Demonstrated positive work ethic and the ability and willingness to learn new systems.
- Commitment to the Company values of delivering the highest levels of customer service with honesty and integrity.
- A full Driver’s Licence and suitable vehicle for this role as the position requires frequent travel.
We offer a competitive salary package that includes a vehicle allowance, career development, access to new sales and traffic database systems, a range of social activities and the opportunity to work within a team of like-minded individuals who want to achieve great results.
If you are passionate about your work and want to contribute to the realisation of our vision, please send us your details. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Interested parties are invited to apply now!
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process of this position, prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must have the ability to legally work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Type