We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to support the wider team in planning, strategy, and selling TotallyAwesome solutions to solve our clients’ needs.
Job Overview: We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to support the wider team in planning, strategy, and selling TotallyAwesome solutions to solve our clients’ needs. You will assist in brainstorming innovative advertising campaigns for some top kid and family brands, powered by proprietary data research, and taking into account TotallyAwesome’s unique position in the industry. The right candidate will be a go-getter who thrives in collaborative, fast-paced environments with a passion for knowledge in the digital media industry.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Assist the sales team with responses to client briefs exhibiting problem-solving strategy
- Assist sales team in client communications and responding to requests
- Coordinating with various functions of the business to ensure sales collateral is updated on a regular basis
- Analyse customer data to offer the strongest recommendations
- Assist the ANZ sales team in developing meeting presentations and case studies
- Stay current with kids and family media consumptions and trends
- Identify opportunities for account growth and collaborate with teams to deliver growth & client retention
- Proactively identify new initiatives and tools to increase client excellence and win rate
- Consistently working to improve current processes and ways of working
- Ensure the quality of all client-facing documentation and content is consistent and excellent at all times
- Communicate the mission, vision, and values of TotallyAwesome being a resource for all on our Australia team
- Build and give internal presentations on industry updates, trends, competitive opportunities and media consumption habits of kids and families
This role would really suit someone with experience in a media planning or strategy position. You don’t need to have a background in the kids’ sector, but you will ideally need to understand the fundamentals of digital advertising.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- Excellent writing and PowerPoint skills
- Exemplary verbal, written communication, and analytical skills
- Used to handling research data and crafting stories from the output
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Confident presentation skills
We’re a rapidly growing team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow through real ownership and responsibility and hands-on mentorship from an experienced Sales Management team.
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of the digital media market and industry
- Able to work independently and prioritise on various topics simultaneously
- Exude a friendly and professional manner with confidence working with people at all levels and when communicating directly with clients
- Passionate about self-development and building a genuine career
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team first mentality
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- Thrive on the pressure of a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- Job Type
- 50,000 - 60,000
For further information
- Jenny Pham