This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing digital marketing agency.
The Sales Coordinator role is a part of the Sales Operations team and plays an important function in growing sales, creating and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining growth in our existing customer base.
For the right candidate, this role could lead to contributing strategically and commercially to the agency; influencing longer-term opportunities.
Sales Coordinator Key responsibilities:
- Develop prospect targeting lists for key target sectors.
- Outbound calling, emailing and social messaging to decision makers to establish business objectives, discover potential channel requirements and identify agency review dates.
- Maintain and manage CRM – keeping all leads and new businesses up to date.
- Maintain a new business pipeline and report on a weekly basis.
- Work with the team to create proposals and pitch documents.
- Networking at marketing events, conferences and agency seminars.
- Focus on hitting and exceeding monthly targets.
- An understanding of the digital environment – ideally online marketing, SEO and PPC (preferred but not required).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and numerically minded.
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
If the above sounds up your street and you want to start kicking some sales goals then send over a CV and cover letter so we can get to know you a bit more.
A little bit about OMDIGI Group:
OMDIGI Group is a boutique agency working with some amazing brands primarily in Australia but with an ever-growing International portfolio. We pride ourselves on delivering those “Big Agency Feels” but giving “Small Agency Love”, a mix which has afforded us the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands over the years!
The OMDIGI family hails from all over the globe, with skills, experience and expertise spanning the entire digital marketing spectrum. If you join the team you can be sure that you’re in an environment that fosters and promotes personal development and adds value to your career.
We’re a hard working team and no two days are the same but we like to let our hair down. There are some great perks and opportunities if you decide to join – flexible working, summer work hours, mentorship programmes, team nights out and a pet friendly office (to name a few!)
- Job Type
- Subject to Experience
For further information
- Michael Channell