A marketer to own the retention strategies of both our free and pro user base. We average over 28,000 sign ups per day, so there's a lot to retain.
An experienced SaaS marketer that can own the retention strategies of both our free and pro user base.
Linktree, a rapidly growing Australian Tech company. In 2020 alone we grew from 3 million to 10 million users and average over 30,000 new signups every day. That’s 10 million Linktrees and growing that we want you to care for and love so they never leave us.
A match? Let’s continue.
As a Growth Specialist, you’ll be living as a user disguised as an employee of Linktree. Using data to build use cases, you’ll build strategies, run campaigns, experiments and initiatives to increase key metrics like ARPU and LTV. Those acronyms will make sense to you, because you’re a growth marketing specialist after all.
You will work under our Head of Growth Jess (who when isn’t driving the Growth of Linktree, Jess is also Managing Director of Girls in Tech Australia) and Hannah our Growth Strategist leading the entire customer lifecycle. You wouldn’t only be working with Jess or Hannah but all areas of Linktree as we are a highly cross-functional company. Our Growth team is already global so we are open to this role being based in the US or Australia.
You will have most of these tools at your disposal:
- Experience in SaaS companies in growth marketing roles with global audiences
- Proven experience in engaging with and growing large customer bases (1 million plus)
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the full customer lifecycle
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and the ability to follow through and execute that strategy
- Ability to not just read data, but interpret and translate into business insights that the wider team can draw value from
- Be highly adaptable to change
- Be passionate about growth
- Curiosity and love for experimentation
And you’ll be looking after projects including:
- Owning the tools and systems that support retention like Chargebee, ProfitWell and Braze
- Collaborating with growth and data teams on developing key insights and turning those into actionable strategies
- Taking insights from each experiment and build upon for future experiments
- Identifying potential opportunities for partnerships or new initiatives that will further retention
The key measurement for success in this role will be increasing those key customer retention metrics mentioned earlier.
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- Due to COVID we are all remote but even when COVID is behind us, we will be a mixed remote and in-office company. With our team already spread across 8 locations and 3 countries, we will always be some form of remote.
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees have free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
The Linktree story:
We have grown quickly in 2020 and with more growth planned due to the continued expansion of our customer base around the world.
The Linktree journey begins in 2016 when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 10 million users worldwide, 20,000 + new signups every day, and over 120 million unique views per month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company’s “10 most innovative social media companies of 2020”.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, Vice, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Patreon, Naomi Campbell, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!
- Job Type
- Open to mid and Senior candidates
For further information
- Mitch King