The time is right to bring on a senior Research Consultant. The focus will be quantitative projects, with close overlap with the qualitative team.
This insight driven consulting business has a well-earned reputation for partnering with their clients to create opportunities for growth. They are a budding team of five, and part of a larger business with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Singapore.
Over the past three years they have been building their presence in New Zealand establishing strong ongoing partnerships with a range of commercial clients, both locally and internationally.
The time is right to bring on a senior Research Consultant. The focus will be quantitative projects, with close overlap with the qualitative team. The role will involve:
- Partnering on accounts and projects across the business and with a variety of clients.
- Helping to develop client relationships that thrive and endure and over time
- Working with those clients to define their key business challenges and shape quantitative studies
- Creating a strong bond and an adult-to-adult relationship with clients, that positions you and the business as a valuable partner and advisor
- Immersing yourself in the client’s business to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build.
We are looking for someone who is used to delivering and deploying quantitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive and pragmatic. Working in a small team, we need a collaborator, a go-getter, a strategic thinker, a quant strategist.
Joining this business, you will benefit from a competitive starting salary, annual bonus and 25 days annual leave. Visa sponsorship is provided in line with New Zealand migration law.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on +61 (0) 408 509 289 for an informed discussion. Visit our website – https://flowrecruitment.com.au for other great market research jobs:
Salary range: To $115,000 package plus excellent benefits
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Job Type
- To $115,000 package plus excellent benef
For further information
- James Handley