We’re searching for a Qualitative Insights Consultant. A smart, inquisitive, creative consumer researcher who can help brands do better and be better.
Qualitative Insights Consultant – Build Iconic Brands
Melbourne, c$80,000 – $100,000 + SUPER
We’re searching for a Qualitative Insights Consultant.
A smart, inquisitive, creative consumer researcher who can help brands do better and be better.
We need a special kind of researcher, who can look at a data set and see the story. Somebody who can interpret qualitative data through a very human lens and think behaviourally, culturally, and commercially about how to apply golden nuggets of insights.
We’d love a team player who has their own ideas, but loves swapping, sharing, and collaborating to get the best results.
At any given time, you’ll get to juggle a handful of exciting, qualitative market research projects for iconic brands.
It’s a full-service consulting role where you’ll enjoy the full project lifecycle – brief, proposals, research design, fieldwork, analysis, strategy and debrief.
It’ll be dynamic, varied, problem solving, analytical, creative, rigorous, and consultative – yes all of them.
What background are we looking for?
- A few years previous market research agency experience, please.
- Experiences with qualitative research methods like groups, depths, ethnography, workshops, online qual etc.
- A highly organised project manager
- A critical thinker
- A gregarious, client-facing personality
What can we offer?
- An award-winning insights consultancy – highly regarded and coveted!
- Fabulous projects in brand strategy, advertising, innovation, customer experience, customer segmentations, pricing and category research
- An amazing senior leadership team to learn from and inspire
- A fun, social, young culture to get stuck in to
- The best technology and damn-cool offices in South Yarra
- Lovely employee benefits to support your learning and wellbeing
Too good to be true? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Gemma on +61 (0) 52417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.
- Job Type
- c$80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
For further information
- Gemma Lewis