Looking for an experienced PM to join our growing independent creative agency. Complete work flexibility. Monthly Socials. Birthdays off.
Join our team of passionate and purposeful people at 3rdspace.
We’re a mixed bunch from a vast array of backgrounds who work as a trusted partner with some of the most courageous and inspiring brands in both B2C and B2B environments.
What our clients love about 3rdspace is our highly strategic approach, energy, agility and our ability to solve tough challenges with a highly collaborative spirit.
Our team loves our purpose-led approach and the vast array of work.
- Complete work from home flexibility with 1 -2 days a week in office
- Monthly social gatherings
- Birthdays off
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing independent creative agency in Sydney.
The ideal candidate is confident, proactive, and passionate; with experience in content creation, video production, and/or integrated campaign production. We’re looking for someone who is keen to learn, grow and progress by providing next level client service and project management.
We specialise in purpose-led content creation across a variety of B2B and B2C clients working directly with leaders in the business. Our days are consistently diverse & our challenges are always interesting. As a small but mighty content agency, we recently picked up ‘Winner – best use of video’ and ‘Winner – best use of LinkedIn content’ at the Global Content Marketing Awards plus B&T Finalist for best content marketing strategy and best use of sponsorship.
- Leading projects from brief to delivery to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop a trusted and respectful relationship with your clients and your team
- Support the business in all Project Management tasks from briefing through production to asset dispatch, including management of all WIPs and timelines
- Support in building estimates and maintaining job health
- 4+ years’ experience within an agency environment
- Proven experience managing campaigns
- Experience in content creation, video production, and/or integrated campaign production
- Self-starter / action oriented – has the ability follow direction and proactively take action
- Curiosity to ask questions and find out more
- High attention to detail with excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of task
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Financial understanding
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work as a team and for the benefit of the team
Values & Personal Traits:
- You are a team player
- Enjoy a challenge
- Positive, passionate and energetic
- Forward thinking and eager to learn
- Job Type
- To be discussed based on qualifications.
For further information
- Taryn Vernoy