Awesome opportunity for an Event Producer to join the team at Flare Creative Experiences.
Flare Creative is one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting Event and Content Agencies with an expanding client portfolio. Our rapid growth in luxury markets and an upcoming season full of amazing projects, finds us looking for an absolute weapon with the right personality, talent, and experience to join our team as an Event Producer.
With a positive, get-it-done attitude you will bring experience, energy, leadership, and inspiration to the Flare Creative team. You will have 6+ years experience (minimum required) in event management/production at an event agency.
Full-time position, salary range $70-$80k + super, immediate start for the right candidate.
- Planning and executing events from initial brief through to execution, all whilst exceeding client expectations along the way.
- Developing event contingency plans and problem-solving complex issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintaining effective event budget tracking and providing cost savings for clients and the agency.
- Contributing to the overall creative treatment of the event design.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships. Our clients are our bloodline, we look after them above all others.
- Deliver in an executive-level advisory role, with the ability to anticipate long-term needs of the client.
- Exceptional skills in contracting and negotiating with venues and suppliers.
- Management of a team across different sections of the business including production, design, creative, and logistics.
- On-site event management or oversight of smaller projects, supporting the Flare Creative team.
- Simultaneously manage multiple clients including pitches and events.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in event management & key account management
- Australian working rights.
- Must have agency experience, (luxury brands preferred).
- Strong Event industry knowledge across Australia and Asia-Pacific Region.
- Proficiency in creating and executing pitch presentations.
- Senior-level experience in the management of large-scale events and budgets.
- A strong grasp of all facets and requirements around event production.
- Experience in managing teams and complex clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel.
- Experience with design programs such as Vectorworks & InDesign is desirable.
- Ability to travel for interstate/overseas meetings and events.
- Your attention to detail is something you take pride in.
- You naturally win the hearts & minds of those around them.
- You are proactive, organized, and efficient.
- You thrive under pressure maintaining your positive attitude to deliver exceptional results.
- You want to push the limits and change the game.
- You have the ability to work and adapt to different personalities.
- Strong creative agency creating high-end experiences.
- Great team environment, there are laughs to be had.
- Rewarding career path.
- Incredible working conditions and creative workspace.
- We are continually pushing each other and the wider industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the essential criteria, we want to hear from you! Please email the following to business@:
- Cover Letter addressing:
- Why you are a good fit for the role and Flare Creative; and
- Your favourite luxury brand, and why.
- Resume (References will be required).
All successful candidates will be required to provide a current Australian Federal Police Check at their own expense.
- Job Type
- $70,000 - $80,000
For further information
- Andrew Shand