Do you feel like the next step in your PR career needs to give you a sense of purpose and contribute to meaningful change? What if your next role allowed you to make a real difference in the health and wellbeing of Australians? A role that enabled you to leverage your communications skills to tell patients about new treatments, drive better health literacy or give patients and their carers a platform to tell their story? As a team member at Palin Communications, you can do just that every day – and we’re here to support you on your journey.
WHO WE ARE
Palin Communications is an award winning, independently-owned Australian health communications agency. We are Health PR reimagined. This means we focus on health communications in the most modern sense – developing integrated and creative communications strategies for health-focused campaigns.
We are a close-knit team that supports a range of high-profile healthcare, and consumer communications projects.
Our clients are global leaders in public health, pharmaceuticals, consumer health, biotech, health services and the health-related not-for-profit sector. They are tackling COVID, treating cancer and supporting Australians who need it most – and we help them to do it.
ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU BRING
- Ready to leverage your 1-2 years agency, in-house or similar industry experience to take on health PR as your next career challenge.
- Want to fast-track your career progression in the PR sector, with an agency that is invested in your professional development.
- Eager to grow as a PR professional and build your credibility as a specialist in the health industry.
- Want the opportunity to lean into your enthusiasm, ambition, media prowess and keen eye for results to make the most of your next role.
- Want to sharpen your strategy development, social media, content development, media relations, stakeholder engagement as part of a leading, specialist team.
- Keen to work in a close-knit team that is results-focused, open minded, commercially astute, and willing to assist with new business opportunities.
- Excited by the prospect of utilising your communications and storytelling skills to make a difference for Australian patients and the health industry.
- Energised about the prospect of assisting with and curating your own client portfolio.
- Able to do your best work both from home and in an office environment.
- Passionate about ongoing learning.
If this sounds like you, we’re keen to chat!
WHAT WE OFFER
Palin Communications is an agency that puts a big emphasis on its culture, values and standards. This helps give purpose and authenticity to our work, projects, client choice, creative processes and, of course, recruitment.
- Meaningful, purposeful work across the health sector
- Tailored professional development support and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of an award winning, specialist team
- A genuine focus on work-life balance – we are more than the work we do
- A workplace where every voice matters – you are an important part of the team and decision-making
- A flexible, hybrid working environment
- Understanding and respect around mental health through our bespoke agency initiative, The Mindful Movement
- Good vibes (think: team lunches, birthday celebrations, regular social activities, dog visits)
For more information about this position, contact Karina Durham at Palin Communications, email@example.com
- Job Type
For further information
- Karina Durham