Located near North Sydney, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our company's thriving Travel & Lifestyle division.
Established in 1998, Anne Wild & Associates (AWA) is a leading, independent public relations and marketing communications consultancy specialising in two core business streams: Travel & Lifestyle and Business & Innovation.
Recognised as one of Australia’s top Travel PR agencies, we are the AU/NZ representative agency for the global Travel Lifestyle Network, with sister agencies in 20+ key markets around the world.
Aligned with one of Australia’s leading independent Media Agencies, we are able to deliver wholly integrated paid and earned solutions to our portfolio of premium local and international clients.
About the role
Located near North Sydney, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our company’s thriving Travel & Lifestyle division.
Enjoying collaboration and support from the broader team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Leading a premium portfolio of travel and tourism clients including program management, delivery and reporting
- Spearheading media outreach programs and maintaining media connections
- Crafting compelling content for multi-platform use
- Developing integrated PR and communications campaigns designed to deliver results beyond traditional PR
- Contributing to and delivering new business pitches and presentations
- Keeping across and reporting on industry trends
- Nurturing client relationships
What we offer
- An attractive salary package (in line with experience)
- Lovely work environment in double-storey town house in bustling McMahons Point Village and a 3 minute walk from North Sydney station
- A genuine commitment to work/life balance and sense of ‘team’
- External training & mentoring from senior management
- Work exchange opportunities with affiliated Media Agency partner and Business & Innovation team
- Client travel and overseas work exchange opportunities with global partners (when borders re-open)!
- Opportunity to work on an enviable travel and lifestyle client portfolio
Skills & Experience
- Prior PR Account Management experience (min 4 years), ideally in travel. Prior Corporate Comms experience would also be considered an asset.
- Excellent media relations skills and a comprehensive understanding of the Australian media
- Excellent and demonstrable written communications skills across multi-platforms
- Excellent program reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients
- Understanding of crisis management
- Exceptional client relations skills
- Agency experience preferred
Does this role sound like you? If so, please attach a CV and cover letter explaining why. We would love to hear from you!
- Job Type
- Salary package (in line with experience)
For further information
- Anne Wild